Tripp Lite ECO Series Desktop UPS Systems Item # 666427
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The ECO850LCD ultra-compact green UPS offers complete protection from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and transient surges. Interactive LCD user interface offers detailed UPS and site electrical data, including input/output voltage, estimated runtime remaining, load percentage, load wattage and battery charge level. Energy saving ECO outlets give users the option to automatically power off unused desktop accessories like a printer and audio speakers as the computer connected via USB goes to low-power sleep or shutdown modes. 99% full load efficiency rating offers energy savings and cool operating temperatures. Green eco-friendly design meets strict RoHS environmental standards. Provides uninterruptible transfer to battery derived AC output during power failures and voltage fluctuations with enough runtime to save and shutdown connected equipment without data loss. Space saving, ultra-compact desktop or wall mount compatible housing. Includes 6 battery supported outlets for computer, monitor and four vital system accessories, plus 6 additional surge suppression-only outlets for accessories not requiring battery support. Four surge-only outlets marked “ECO” can be configured to automatically power-off within 3 minutes of the connected computer entering sleep or shutdown mode. USB monitors computer power status for ECO power savings and enables direct integration with built-in power management and auto-shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. PowerAlert software is available via free download to provide advanced auto-shutdown, UPS monitoring and data saving options. USB cable included. Built-in single line RJ11 phone suppression protects modem, fax machine, cordless phone or other accessories with a dial-up/DSL phone connection. Built-in interactive LCD screen offers continuous power and UPS status information. Audible alarm warns of power failure conditions. Self-test, display brightness, alarm disable and LCD information display scrolling options are controllable via interactive LCD user interface. 850VA / 425 watt UPS capacity supports entry-level PC systems for up to 45 minutes during power fail conditions.
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||2.80 Minute|
|Backup/Run Time (Half Load)||13 Minute|
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Certifications & Standards||UL1778; FCC Part 15 Category B (EMI); CSA; FCC Part 68 / Industrie|
|form factor||Desktop; Wall Mountable|
|Frequency Provided||60 Hz|
|Input Connectors||Power NEMA 5-15|
|Input Current||10 A|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|Load Capacity (VA)||850 VA|
|Load Capacity (Watt)||425 W|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC|
|package contents||ECO850LCD 850 VA Desktop UPS; USB Cable; Instruction Manual|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|protection type||Black Out; Surge|
|Receptacles||12 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Switching Time||6 ms|
|warranty length||10-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||9.50 lb|
|Show More ▾|
ECO850LCD Ultra-Compact Eco-Friendly Standby UPS with Energy-Saving Outlets
POWER PROTECTION AND BATTERY BACKUP
for home and office computers and electronics
This eco-friendly UPS system protects your valuable equipment from damage, downtime and data loss.
Why is this UPS a Good Investment?Computers and network hardware are under constant attack from power problems. Even a brief loss of power or a momentary surge can damage your equipment, corrupt your data and disrupt your network. This UPS system conditions incoming AC power to protect your equipment, provides enough battery backup to outlast most outages and allows your computer to shut down gracefully during extended blackouts, preventing data loss.
This highly efficient UPS system also helps you save money by reducing your electric bill. Special energy-saving outlets prevent idle equipment from wasting electricity, which can reduce your bill as much as $50 per year.
Energy-Saving OutletsEvery AC adapter and glowing LED represents a potential "phantom load," which is electricity wasted by an idle device, even when it appears to be turned off. This UPS system helps eliminate phantom loads by automatically cutting power to special energy-saving outlets when your USB-connected computer shuts down or enters standby mode. Other outlets stay on to support devices that operate continuously, such as wireless routers. When your computer starts up again, the UPS automatically restores power to the energy-saving outlets and your entire system is ready to use.
Common ApplicationsProtect Home and Office Computer Systems
Desktop Computers, Workstations, Displays, Inkjet Printers, Modems, Wireless Routers, Hubs, Scanners, External Drives
Protect Home and Office Electronics
HDTVs, DVRs, Video Game Consoles, Sound Systems, Streaming Media Players, Device/Battery Chargers
Reliable Battery Backup
- Single-Computer Runtime: This UPS system will support an energy-efficient desktop computer and LCD monitor (100W load) for up to 30 minutes during an outage.
- Half-Load Runtime: This UPS system will support a 50% load (210W) for up to 13.4 minutes.
- Optimized Outlet Array: 6 outlets have both battery backup and surge/noise protection, and 6 have surge/noise protection without battery backup. The "surge-only" outlets allow you to connect additional equipment without overloading the UPS or reducing the backup runtime available during an outage. Select outlets have extra-wide spacing to accommodate bulky AC adapters without blocking adjacent outlets.
Protection from Surges, Line Noise and High/Low VoltagesThis UPS system includes built-in surge protection and noise filtering to shield your equipment from destructive transient voltages and electromagnetic (EMI/RFI) line noise. If AC line voltage is too high or too low for your equipment, the UPS system will also provide backup power to the battery-supported outlets until conditions improve or the battery is discharged.
Flexible Management OptionsThere are several ways to manage this UPS system:
- Use the multifunction LCD screen.
- Use the HID-compliant USB port and your computer's built-in power management features.
- Use the USB port with Tripp Lite's free PowerAlert® software. PowerAlert provides enhanced features like automatic file saves, event notification, logging, advanced device control and an SNMP agent that supports centralized management. You can always download the latest version of PowerAlert at Tripp Lite's website.
Illuminated LCD ScreenThe illuminated LCD screen shows a variety of helpful data, including input/output voltage, estimated battery backup runtime remaining, load percentage, load wattage and battery charge percentage. You can also use the LCD to control a number of UPS features, including energy-saving mode enable/disable, self-test, alarm enable/disable and LCD brightness.
- ENERGY STAR Certification: This UPS system has ENERGY STAR certification. It helps you save money, save energy and protect the environment by meeting strict efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- Energy-Saving Outlets: This UPS system also has
special energy-saving outlets that prevent "phantom" or "vampire" loads
from wasting electricity when equipment is not being used.
- RoHS Compliance: This UPS system complies with the RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) Directive, limiting the use of hazardous substances in manufacturing.
Dependable Service from an Industry LeaderService and Support
- 3-Year Product Warranty: If this UPS system (including the internal battery) proves defective in material or workmanship within that period, Tripp Lite will repair or replace it at no charge.
- $100,000 Insurance: Tripp Lite will repair or replace connected equipment damaged by surges – even lightning strikes!
- Free Tech Support: Chicago-based, in-house tech specialists are available by phone, email and chat.
- Over 95 Years: Founded in 1922, Tripp Lite has a long-established and proven track record of providing reliable products and responsive customer service.
- Trusted Name: From the smallest office to the largest data center, customers worldwide trust Tripp Lite to power, protect, manage and connect valuable IT equipment.
- Third-Party Safety Testing and ISO 9001 Certification
Key SpecificationsModel: ECO850LCD
Load Capacity: 850 VA (425W)
Nominal AC Input/Output: 120V, 60 Hz
AC Outlets: 12 x 5-15R (6 UPS, 6 Surge-Only)
ECO Energy-Saving Outlets: 4 of the Surge-Only Outlets
Output Waveform (AC Mode): Sine Wave
Output Waveform (Battery Mode): PWM Sine Wave
Input Cord: 6 ft. (1.8 m) Cord with 5-15P Right-Angle Plug
Half-Load Runtime: 13.4 min. (210W Load)
Single-Computer Runtime: 30 min. (100W Load)
Data Line Protection: Tel/DSL (1 Line)
Communication: USB (HID-Compliant)
Primary Form Factor: Ultra-Compact, Low-Profile Desktop Case
Dimensions: 3.5 x 12 x 7 in. (8.9 x 30.5 x 17.8 cm)
Weight: 7.35 lb. (3.3 kg)
Standards: Tested to UL 1778 (USA); CSA (Canada); NOM (Mexico); FCC B (EMI); ENERGY STAR; RoHS
Product Warranty (U.S. and Canada): 3-Year Limited Warranty
Connected Equipment Insurance (U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico): $100,000
What’s Included: UPS, RJ/USB Interface Cable, Manual
ENERGY STAR and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Tripp Lite has a policy of continuous improvement. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Actual products may differ slightly from photos. Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test its products for compliance with standards. Runtime varies with load, battery condition and other factors. Go to Tripp Lite's website for more information, including complete warranty terms and conditions.