Kleenex® Green Seal Certified Skin Cleanser Refill, 1200 mL, Case Of 2 Item # 667086
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Reduced human and aquatic toxicity, plus reduced smog product potential
- Sealed to eliminate the threat of contamination. Prevents harmful bacteria from entering.
- This effective skin cleanser is dye- and fragrance-free (unscented) and dermatologist tested.
- This foaming Kleenex Brand soap is an important step in the washroom experience.
- Use with compatible Kimberly-Clark Professional dispenser for convenient, consistent dispensing.
- This versatile hand soap is a great choice for schools, restaurants, commercial and high-traffic areas and anywhere guests care about being clean.
- Green Seal certified — reduced environmental impact from an overall lifecycle standpoint.
|Certifications & Standards||
|container weight||40.5 oz|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|Fluid Quantity||1.27 quart|
|Soap Features||refill only|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Eco Washroom Solutions
When staying clean - and green - is a priority, trust your hand washing solutions to Kleenex Green Certified Skin Cleansing Soap. This dermatologist-tested foaming cleanser is fragrance- and dye-free and appropriate for hand washing in both kitchens and restrooms.
- Green Seal Certified
- NSF Certified
- Unscented foaming formula
- Dermatologist tested
The Kleenex Brand is a leader in workplace health. When your employees and visitors see the trusted Kleenex Brand, they’ll know you care enough to provide the very best.
Use in a Variety of Environments
Green OfficesWhen staying environmentally conscious is a priority for your business, Kleenex Green Certified Skin Cleanser is a smart choice. The high-capacity size means less refilling and maintenance time.
Green SchoolsFrom elementary schools to universities and everything in between, being eco-aware is important. Buy this hand soap in bulk to avoid risk of running out.
Green HealthcareStaying clean is a top priority for hospitals, medical offices, and clinics, and effective hand washing is a key step.
Kimberly-Clark Professional partners with businesses to create Exceptional Workplaces that are healthier, safer and more productive. Brands include Kleenex, Scott, Cottonelle, Kimtech, Jackson Safety, WypAll, and KleenGuard.