Scotch-Brite® Greener Clean Natural Fiber Non-Scratch Scrub Sponge, Pack Of 3 Item # 667257
Cleans without scratching
- 1 sponge outlasts 30 rolls of paper towels.
- Scrubbing fibers are made from 50% Agave plant.
- Eco-conscious choice – has one or more meaningful eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- Made with 23% recycled materials.
|Eco-conscious||Plant-Based Materials; Recycled Content|
|size||4 1/2" by 2 7/10"|
From the Manufacturer|
Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Non-Scratch Scrub Sponges
- Cellulose sponges wipe and absorb better than foam
- Made with agave and other plant-based materials
- Safe for nonstick cookware
- Scrubs effectively without scratching
- One sponge outlasts 30 rolls of paper towels
Cellulose Sponges Clean More EffectivelyThe sponge side of every Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge is made of cellulose, a material derived from wood pulp, which is a renewable resource. Cellulose sponges wipe and absorb better than conventional foam sponges. You can sanitize your Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponge in the dishwasher to extend its cleaning life.
Made from Plant-Based Renewable ResourcesMake an environmentally responsible cleaning choice with the Scotch-Brite Greener Clean Non-Scratch Scrub Sponge. The scrubbing fibers are made from 50 percent agave plant, a renewable resource. The sponge side is made from 100 percent plant-based materials, including 23 percent recycled content.
Won't Scratch Delicate SurfacesYour nonstick cookware, dishes, and countertops are safe with the Greener Clean Non-Scratch Scrub Sponge. Scrub away residue quickly and effectively without a scratch. Use the sponge side to absorb spills and messes.
One Sponge Can Outlast 30 Rolls of Paper TowelsThese reusable sponges reduce waste and offer an economical alternative to disposable products like paper towels. In fact, one sponge can outlast more than 30 rolls of paper towels.
Package ContentsScotch-Brite Greener Clean Non-Scratch Scrub Sponges, 3 Pack.