- Built-in wireless (802.11b/g/n) connection for quick, cable-free networking.
- Near Field Communication (NFC) printing for simple "Tap & Print" functionality from your mobile device. Simply tap your NFC-enabled phone against the printer's NFC zone to start printing your document. Also prints via the Samsung Mobile Print App, Google Cloud Print and AirPrint, so you can print wherever you have an Internet connection.
- Prints, copies, scans and faxes.
- Prints up to 21 pages per minute in black and white. (Manufacturer speed ratings).
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution for crisp images. Samsung ReCP technology helps enhance lines and edges, so your documents print and scan with high resolution.
- Prints sheets from 3" x 5" to 8 1/2" x 14" for versatility.
- Copies up to 21 letter-size documents per minute.
- Copy resolution up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Scans up to 600 x 600 optical dpi resolution, 4800 x 4800 enhanced dpi resolution.
- High-speed fax with speed dial, auto redial and more. Fax resolution up to 300 x 300 dpi.
- Black starter toner cartridge features a 500-page yield.
- Compatible with a variety of media. Printable paper types include plain, envelope, label, cardstock, thick, thin, cotton, color, preprinted, recycled, bond and archive paper.
- 150-sheet input capacity and 100-sheet output capacity for handling both large projects and everyday printing.
- 10,000-sheet monthly duty cycle is ideal for your office environment.
- Samsung Easy Eco Driver software helps save up to 20% on toner.
|maximum black and white print speed||21 ppm|
|maximum black and white copy speed||21 cpm|
|total paper tray capacity||150 sheets|
|auto double-sided printing||no|
|LCD size||2 lines|
|maximum monthly volume||10,000 sheets|
|maximum black and white print resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum black and white copy resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|scanner optical resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|fax transmission speed||3 spp (33.6 Kbps)|
|PC faxing capability||yes|
|maximum copy reduction||25%|
|maximum copy enlargement||400%|
|maximum sheet size||8 1/2" x 14"|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP (32-/64-bit); Windows 2003 (32-/64-bit); Windows Vista (32-/64-bit); Windows 2008 (32-/64-bit); Windows 2008 R2 (32-/64-bit); Windows 7 (32-/64-bit); Windows Server 2012 (32-/64-bit); Windows 8 (32-/64-bit); Mac OS X 10.5+; Linux|
|dimensions||12.3"H x 16"W x 14.2"D|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||starter-capacity cartridge(s)|
|warranty length||1-yr limited|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
|functionality||4-in-1 (print, scan, copy and fax)|
|mobile printing||app based|
|number of paper trays||1|
From the Manufacturer|
Making Your Smartphone Even SmarterPrint wirelessly and share effortlessly with the Samsung Xpress M2070FW MFP. All it takes is a simple tap with its advanced NFC technology, and the Samsung Mobile Print App allows you to take advantage of the powerful mobile features.
Get Print On Tap!
Simply Tap your NFC-enabled mobile device to the Samsung Xpress M2070FW to quickly and easily establish a Wi-Fi direct connection, so you can print virtually any content from you smartphone or tablet.
Scan images and send them directly to your mobile device.
Share the content on your mobile device instantly via fax.
Print Wirelessly Share AnytimeRelease the full productivity of your mobile devices with the Samsung Mobile Print App, available for iPhone, iPad, Android, and Windows Phone devices. You can easily print directly from your mobile device to the printer over your wireless network. Unlock your full potential with a mobile solution that allows you to print images, PDFs, and the full suite of Microsoft® Office documents, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. You can work smarter and faster by harnessing the power of advanced Samsung connectivity.
Google Cloud Print From AnywhereGoogle Cloud Print works on Smartphone, Tablet PC, Google Chromebooks, PC/Notebooks and Other Web connected devices. Once enabled, you can print from anywhere in world with an internet connection.
4-in-1 MultifunctionWith 4-in-1 versatility, the Samsung M2070FW MFP streamlines workflow and ensures that your workflow is as efficient as possible. With printing, copying, scanning and faxing functionality, the M2070FW offers flexibility without barriers. A host of innovative features like ID Copy, and N-up copy let you work smarter.
Easy To UseDesigned for simple and intuitive operation the M2070FW saves you precious time and effort.
One Touch Eco Button
Just one push of the Eco button and you can save on toner, paper, and energy. Print multiple pages on one sheet, print in draft mode, and skip blank pages. You can customize these settings however you wish.
One Touch WPS Button
Connect quickly and securely to your wireless network with the one-touch WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) button.
Fast Printing SpeedA faster printer means a faster workflow. Equipped with a 600 MHz processor and 128 MB memory, the M2070FW can print up to 21 pages per minute, letting you focus on your work rather than waiting on prints.
Brilliant Text & Image QualityThe M2070FW prints and scans your text and images in brilliant quality. The 1,200 x 1,200 dpi gives your prints more detail for a smoother and sharper image.
Enjoy Quality Printouts
Samsung’s unique ReCP (Rendering Engine for Clean Page) Technology improves the overall image quality.
Easy Eco DriverSave up to 20 percent on printer toner with Samsung's Easy Eco Driver. This useful software also reduces paper and energy consumption by giving users the option to remove unnecessary text and images, converting them from bitmap to sketches. The Easy Eco Driver is the recipient of the 2012 Outstanding Achievement in Innovation Award from Buyers Laboratory (BLI).
Easy Software and SolutionsIntuitive software puts you in control.
Easy Printer Manager
Remotely control printer settings and easily monitor toner and alert statuses with the Easy Printer Manager.
Easy Document Creator
The Easy Document Creator helps you create digital documents in multiple formats and makes it easy to share them with others - via e-mail, fax or social networks. Save time by scanning multiple images at once, and convert your text documents to ebook formats in order to take them on the go.
Ergonomic DesignDon't worry about this printer crowding your space. Its compact design makes it a pleasant collaborator.
Small Size Footprint
With a footprint of just 16" x 14.2", this is the smallest laser MFP from Samsung.
Its ergonomic design and two-tone color create a modern and elegant work environment.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability