- Cross-cut shredding for confidential personal and business documents.
- Shreds pages into 0.13" x 2" pieces. Reaches a maximum shred speed of 24 feet per minute (fpm).
- Shreds up to 40 sheets per pass. The 15.75" throat width accepts a variety of document sizes.
- Solid steel V-Tek cutting cylinders slice through staples, CDs, credit cards, paper clips and floppy disks.
- Modern keypad control for easy, constant operation.
- Features stand-by mode with LED indicator. Also includes manual and automatic reverse in the event of a paper jam, and a photoelectric cell for automatic start/stop control.
- Includes a 38.5-gallon capacity wire rack for easy bag replacement. Motor stops automatically when the container is full or has been removed.
- Weighs 181 lb.
|-014--upsell Short||Shredding a lot at once? This option is designed to do more.|
|automatic document feeder||no|
|continuous run time||continuous|
|dimensions||39"H x 23"W x 19"D|
|distributor||Swinton Avenue Trading Ltd., Inc.|
|maximum shred speed||24 fpm|
|number of sheets per pass||40|
|number of users||12|
|recommended shredder use||large office|
|security level||Level 3 (confidential personal & business documents)|
|shred size||0.13" x 2"|
|shredder use||CDs/DVDs; credit cards; paper clips; staples|
|warranty length||3-year limited; limited lifetime|
|wastebasket capacity||38.5 gal.|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability