AT&T 1080 4-Line Corded Expandable Speakerphone With Digital Answering System, Charcoal Item # 668270
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Digital answering machine ensures trouble-free messaging.
- Built-in digital answering system records up to 60 minutes of messages! Microchip technology eliminates tape systems that require rewinding, erasing. Features 60 minutes of digital record time for your messages, outgoing announcements and memos. Programmable auto attendant directs calls automatically. Remote access allows you to play back and erase messages from practically anywhere. Includes a visual mew call/message waiting indicator.
- Call Waiting/Caller ID† capability on all 4 lines. Know who's calling before you pick up the receiver! Call Waiting/Caller ID capability tells you when someone is trying to reach you and lets you see the name and number of caller by glancing at your phone's LCD screen. Caller ID log keeps track of up to 200 callers for easy call return.
- 3-party conferencing capability for telephone meetings. Enjoy meetings without traveling by arranging convenient conference calls. Phone allows you to join with 2 outside callers in a 3-way conversation — and you don't need to pay a fee for outside service.
- 4-line capability for better business management. System handles up to 4 incoming lines — by assigning each line to a different area of your business, you're assured that callers always get the immediate attention they deserve. You can select different ring tones for each line so you know by sound which department your caller wants.
- Speakerphone allows hands-free conversations. Can't drop what you're doing to answer the phone? Don't — just use the speakerphone and your hands will be free to continue working. Digital volume control lets you adjust how loud you need the speakerphone to be. Phone is hearing-aid compatible and headset compatible for your convenience.
- 2 data ports for easy fax/modem connections. Convenient data ports can be used as auxiliary jacks for quick fax and/or modem hook-up. 4 lines give you the option of dedicating lines for permanent fax or modem use.
- Expandable up to a total of 16 stations. Once you have this station, you can add up to 15 more (sold separately) as your business grows.
- 32-number speed dial saves time! No more looking up numbers! System allows you to store up to 32 numbers in its "phone book" memory — so dialing frequently called numbers can be done quickly and easily.
- Memory loss protection saves programming during power outages. Don't worry! Your existing Caller ID info and directory entries will be saved, even during a power outage, with memory loss protection feature.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
- †Call Waiting/Caller ID service required from your local telephone company.
|memory capacity||200 numbers|
|number of speed-dial buttons||32|
|Number of Analog Phone Lines||4|
|Features||Expandable; Digital Answering System; Remote Access; Call Screening; Dial-in-Base; Intercom; Call Transfer; Speed Dial; Conference Call; Chain Dial; Hold; DND (Do Not Disturb); Automatic Redial; Mute; Power Failure Protection; Multilingual Menu; Hearing Aid|
|Total Number of Phone Lines||4|
|caller ID compatible||yes|
|Product Name||Business Phone|
|number of phone lines||4|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|number of data ports||2|
|number of characters per line||16|
|phone book capacity||32 numbers|
|integrated answering system||yes|
|total recycled content||0%|
|Caller ID Memory||200|
|type of display||LCD|
|call waiting compatible||yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Buttons & Keys Type||Hold Button; Mute Button; Redial Button|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
4-Line OperationDial and receive calls on four different phone lines.
1- to- 4-Line CapabilityCompatible with as few as one, and as many as four, telephone lines.
Auto Attendant on Each LineAuto Attendant answers outside calls, provides callers with a company directory, automatically forwards calls to a specified extension and enables callers to record voice messages when there is no answer.
Caller ID/Call WaitingAllows you to view the name, number, time and date of incoming calls at a glance, even those on Call Waiting.
SpeakerphoneAllows you to speak and listen without holding the handset. This leaves your hands free to do other things and lets more people in on the conversation.
3-Party ConferencingAllows you to have a 3-way conversation between you and 2 other parties.
- Digital Answering System
- Expandable System
- 32-Number Speed Dial
- 16 Intercom Number Locations
- 200 Name and Number Caller ID History
- Time and Date Stamp
- Remote Access with Toll Saver
- Voice Prompts
- Headset Compatible (2.5mm jack)
- 4 Lighted Line Indicators
- Power Failure Operation on All 4 Lines
- New Call/Message Indicator
- Page, Intercom and Call Transfer between Stations
- Selectable Ringer Melodies for All Lines
- Do Not Disturb
- Large, Blue-Lighted Display
- Rapid Scroll
- DSL Compatible (Splitters/Filters Not Included)
- Receiver and Speakerphone Volume Control
- Data Port
- Auto Redial
- Last 6 Number Redial
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- Caller ID/Call Waiting
- 4-Line Operation
- Digital Answering System
- 3-Party Conferencing
- 32-Number Speed Dial
Caller ID/Call Waiting
Digital Answering System
32-Number Speed Dial