- Home /
- Product Details
- Message-waiting indicators for both lines. The 993 features 2 lines in 1 phone so you can take advantage of 3-party conferencing! Plus, each line has status indicators that advise when lines are in use or if there are voicemail messages waiting.
- Impressive 99-name/-number Caller ID† history. Display dial features an LCD so you can read your Caller ID information.
- Hands-free talking with full-service speakerphone. Need to do more than just talk on the phone? Use the speakerphone when you need your hands free for the computer, notepad or anything else. Phone is headset compatible (2.5mm) for added freedom of movement.
- 18-number speed dial memory makes calling simple. Spend your time discussing, not dialing! Contact up to 18 frequently called numbers with 1 touch — by assigning each a speed dial button.
- Auto redial retries the number every 40 seconds. If you find yourself with a consistent busy signal, this phone can help. 10 times in a row it will repeatedly dial a number to save you time for more important tasks.
- Extra port allows you to add machines. This port lets you hook up a fax, modem or answering machine to your phone and get the most out of your equipment!
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
- † Call Waiting/Caller ID service required from your local telephone company.
|memory capacity||99 numbers|
|number of speed-dial buttons||18|
|caller ID compatible||yes|
|number of phone lines||2|
|number of data ports||1|
|number of characters per line||16|
|phone book capacity||100 numbers|
|integrated answering system||no|
|type of display||LCD|
|call waiting compatible||yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability