DescriptionThe HON® 10500 Series features versatile laminate furniture pieces that can be configured to support any office arrangement. Constructed from scratch- and stain-resistant laminate that boasts a strong inner frame construction for years of trouble-free performance. Square edges and full modesty panels give this series a clean, streamlined look. Scratch-resistant, spill-resistant, and wear-resistant laminate boasts a strong inner frame construction for years of trouble-free performance. Each piece is sold individually.
- Bookcase hutch has adjustable shelves for versatility.
- Use with 2-drawer lateral file or storage cabinet. Easily mounts on top of the storage cabinet or 2-drawer lateral file for additional storage options.
- Also features a cord pass-through gap for easy access to wall electrical outlets.
- Simple assembly is required.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Certified for healthier indoor air quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and with processes that are 'low VOC' (low in Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Level 2 certified as sustainable based on multiple environmental and/or social attributes.
- Greener choice — contains 77% recycled content.
|collection name||10500 Series|
|Eco-conscious||Recycled Content; Less Harsh Chemicals|
|dimensions||37 1/8"H x 36"W x 14 5/8"D|
|total recycled content||77%|
|eco-label/standard||SCS Indoor Advantage; BIFMA level 2|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|postconsumer recycled content||3%|
|warranty length||full lifetime|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability