Carson-Dellosa Interactive Notebooks: Science, Grade 5 Item # 669441
Students can set up and maintain this activity workbook all year long and use it as a go-to reference tool. Customizable topics make it easy to tailor the notebook to each student's style of learning.
- Note-taking process teaches kids how to stay organized, color code information, summarize and other essential skills.
- Customizable notebooks encourage students to personalize each topic to suit their individual learning style.
- 96 colorful pages spark interest and allow hands-on learning.
- Includes reproducible pages spanning a variety of subjects.
- Learn about ecosystems, body systems, physical and chemical changes, weather, the Earth's crust, natural resources and more.
- Designed for students in 5th grade.
|author||Sara Haynes Blackwood|
|book title||Interactive Notebooks: Science|
|educational content||animals; writing|
|number of pages||96|