This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP DesignJet T830 Wireless Color Inkjet Large Format Printer, Copier, Scanner Item # 670629
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Prints up to 25 pages per minute in color and black. Perfect for line drawings, renderings and presentations.
- Robust yet compact wireless printer includes built-in scanner with up to 600 dpi.
- The intuitive touchscreen works like a smartphone.
- Uses individual inks so you only need to replace the cartridge that runs out.
- With HP e print, you can print from your tablet, smartphone or interconnected PC.
- Produces prints 3 times faster than previous HP models.
- Choose from 40ml to 300ml HP ink cartridges to fit your print volume.
- Optimized print resolution up to 2400 x 1200 dpi.
- Copy reduction/enlargement ranges from 25% to 400%. Makes up to 99 copies.
- Features 1GB of memory.
- Measures: 45.5"H x 55.2"W x 24.8"D.
|compatible toner/ink||HP 728|
|connector type||Ethernet; USB 2.0|
|dimensions||45.5"H x 55.2"W x 24.8"D|
|Environmental Certification||ENERGY STAR; EPEAT Silver; RoHS; WEEE; REACH|
|form factor||Floor Standing Supported|
|functionality||Printer; Copier; Scanner|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||starter-capacity cartridge(s)|
|maximum black and white print resolution||2400 x01200 dpi|
|maximum black and white print speed||25 ppm|
|maximum color print speed||25 ppm|
|maximum optimized color print resolution||2400 x 1200 dpi|
|Maximum Print Resolution||2400 x 1200 dpi|
|Maximum Print Width||36 in.|
|maximum true color print resolution||2400 x 1200 dpi|
|Media Size||36"; A3; 8.27" x 10.98"; 12.99" x 18.98"; 35.98" x 74.69"|
|media type||Plain Paper; Roll Paper; Bond Paper; Coated Paper; Heavyweight Paper; Recycled Paper; Bright White Inkjet Paper; Technical Paper; Tracing Paper; Vellum; Clear Film; Matte Film; Satin Photo Paper; Glossy Photo Paper; Premium Semigloss Photo Paper; Premium Glossy Photo Paper; Polypropylene; Adhesive Paper|
|Mobile Device Printing||Yes|
|number of colors||4|
|operating system compatibility||PC; Mac|
|package contents||DesignJet T830 36-in Multifunction Printer; Printhead; Ink Cartridges; Printer Stand; Spindle; Quick Reference Guide; Setup Poster; Startup Software; Power Cord; Refeed Preventers|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac|
|print technology||Ink-jet - color|
|printing application||special formats; color charts and presentations; mobile; workgroup printing|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Wireless Print Technology||Apple AirPrint; HP ePrint|
|Show More ▾|
Print quality color (best)
Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
This is multifunction, reinvented—a robust, compact 36-inch Wi-Fi MFP with a built-in scanner at an unbeatable price.h1 Ideal for the studio or the construction site, this easy-to-use MPF enhances team collaboration with mobile printing/scanning.
This incredibly compact MFP is built to endure tough environments, produce prints quickly, and help reduce interventions with HP ink cartridges up to 300 ml. Easily transport/protect your MFP from dust with the optional HP DesignJet Rugged Case.h4
Print from your smartphone, tablet, and Internetconnected PC from virtually anywhere.
Individual Inks - Replace only the individual ink cartridge that runs out
Add this device to your office Ethernet network to share with your workgroup.
- HP DesignJet T830 MFP
- ink cartridges
- printer stand
- quick reference guide
- setup poster
- startup software
- power cord
- refeed preventers
- Model size
- 36 in
- Print speed line drawing (economode, D plain paper)
- 82 D prints per hour
- Linear scan speed
- Up to 1.5 in/sec (color, 200 dpi); up to 4.5 in/sec (grayscale, 200 dpi)
- Memory, standard
- 1 GB
- Hard disk
- Print quality color (best)
- Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
- Print technology
- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Number of print cartridges
- 4 (cyan, magenta, yellow, matte black)
- Ink types
- Dye-based (C, M, Y); pigment-based (mK)
- Non-printable area (cut-sheet)
- 0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2 x 0.2 in
- Guaranteed minimum line width
- 0.0028 in (ISO/IEC 13660:2001(E))
- Line accuracy
- Maximum optical density (black)
- 8 L* min/2.10 D
- Scan resolution, optical
- Up to 600 dpi
- Scanner type
- Sheetfed, CIS (Contact Image Sensor)
- Scan size, maximum
- 36 x 109 in
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings
- 50 to 400%
- Copies, maximum
- Up to 99 copies
- Finished output handling
- Sheet feed; roll feed; input tray; media bin; automatic cutter
- Media types
- Bond and coated paper (bond, coated, heavyweight coated, recycled, plain, bright white), technical paper (natural tracing, vellum), film (clear, matte), photographic paper (satin, gloss, semigloss, premium, polypropylene), self-adhesive (adhesive, polypropylene)
- Media sizes standard (sheets, rolls)
- 8.3 to 36-in wide sheets; 11 to 36-in rolls
- Roll external diameter
- 3.9 in
- Media thickness
- Up to 11.8 mil
- HP ePrint capability
- Connectivity, standard
- Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T); Wi-Fi; Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified connector
- Print languages
- HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, TIFF, JPEG, CALS G4, HP PCL 3 GUI, URF
- Power consumption
- 35 watts (printing), 3.5 watts (sleep), 0.2 watts (standby)
- Operating temperature range
- 41 to 104ºF
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 55.2 x 24.8 x 45.5 in
- 137.8 lb
- One-year limited warranty. Warranty and support options vary by product, country and local legal requirements.
- Software included
- HP Utility for Mac and Windows
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h4 The HP DesignJet T830 Multifunction Printer is the most compact 36-inch device performing large-format print/scan/copy functions and is at least half the size (without the legs) based on H x W x L specifications published as of September, 2015. h5 Usability compared to competitive alternatives and based on internal HP testing and methodology in September, 2015 evaluating ease-of-use for first-time users comparing the time and additional assistance required to complete the task of copying a color A0-size document and scaling it down to A3 size on the HP DesignJet T830 Multifunction Printer with a single touchscreen compared to using a separate printer and standalone scanner. h2 Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network (usually Wi-Fi access points bridge wireless to wired connections) or have a direct wireless connection. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See http://www.hp.com/go/designjetmobility for more details. h1 Based on 36-inch Wi-Fi integrated MFPs available in the market as of September, 2015.