OFM Big & Tall Leather Chair, 47.5"H x 26 1/2"W x 27 1/2"D, Black Frame, Black Leather Item # 672512
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Roomy, rugged construction supports 400 lb…but it's comfortable for any body!
- Plush, 5 1/2"-thick foam provides superior comfort. The high-density foam cushions — including a 5 1/2"-thick seat — will aid posture, relieve pressure points and provide hours of relaxation regardless of your weight. And they're wide enough to accommodate the professional who wants a little extra room to maneuver.
- Wood/steel frame for safety and durability. The heavy-duty wood and steel construction is designed to ensure that this rugged chair can safely carry your weight and more, and that it can withstand the rigors of day-to-day use to provide years of dependable service.
- Top-quality leather is elegant and comfortable! The rich, luxurious black leather upholstery will add dignity and prestige to any office. And because leather stays warm in winter and cool in summer, you'll be comfortable regardless of the season.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for perfect posture. It'll take just an instant to raise or lower your chair seat to the height that's perfect for you. And with the aid of a pneumatic lift, you won't have to leave your chair to do it.
- Leather-padded steel arms relieve shoulder strain. The sturdy, padded steel arms will help support your neck, shoulders and upper body to ease strain and fatigue during those long workdays.
- Extra-wide, 3" casters for easy mobility. The broad, heavy-duty casters are rated at 200 lb each, to ensure that you can roll safely and smoothly from 1 workstation to another…even on carpeted floors. The tough, 5-star base delivers stability and support to prevent spills.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards. Be confident in your purchase! You can rest assured your chair has met quality standards for safety and durability established by The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and The Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA).
- Easy assembly instructions included.
- Measures 44"-47 1/2"H x 26 1/2"W x 27 1/2"D.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty. OFM demonstrates its pride and confidence by offering you a limited guarantee for life.
|adjustable arm height||no|
|adjustable back angle||no|
|adjustable back height||no|
|adjustable forward tilt||no|
|adjustable height range||44" - 47 1/2"|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable tilt angle||no|
|adjustable tilt tension||no|
|chair back material||leather|
|chair back style||high-back|
|dimensions||47 1/2"H x 26 1/2"W x 27 1/2"D|
|frame construction||steel; wood|
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 hours)|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Show More ▾|