- Antimicrobial/antibacterial material keeps seating surface sanitary. The sleek, durable vinyl covering your new task chair is specially treated to resist disease-causing germs on seating surfaces. Because vinyl wipes clean with a damp cloth, it's easy to sanitize, making this chair ideal for multiple users.
- Lumbar cushioning helps support your lower back. Built-in lumbar padding supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine. And, the height and angle of the backrest can be quickly adjusted to position the lumbar support where it's most comfortable for you.
- Heavy-duty frame supports up to 250 lb! The wood and steel frame is built tough so workers large and small can safely enjoy the comfort of this versatile chair.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for perfect posture. Use the pneumatic lift to instantly raise or lower your chair to the height that's most comfortable for you. Experts recommend that you sit with your thighs and lower legs at a 90° angle and your feet flat on the floor.
- 3"-thick cushioning enhances comfort. The contoured seat cushion is generously padded to relieve pressure points and allow you to sit longer with less stress and fatigue.
- Sturdy 5-star base with dual-wheel casters. The sturdy 5-star base provides optimum stability to prevent tipping. The broad, smooth-rolling casters allow you to wheel effortlessly around your workstation.
- Recommended for casual use 3-6 hours per day. Your new task chair is engineered to be most comfortable when used up to 3 hours a day.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards. Be confident in your purchase! You can rest assured your chair has met quality standards for safety and durability established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA).
- Easy assembly instructions included.
- Measures 37 1/2"-42"H x 22"W x 24"D.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty. OFM demonstrates its confidence in the chair's materials and workmanship by offering you a limited guarantee for life.
- Optional kit (sold separately) converts task chair into drafting chair. The optional kit includes a foot ring, plus 9" and 12" extension tubes that allow you to raise your stool to the perfect height for your drafting board or other worksurface.
- Optional adjustable arms (sold separately) relieve shoulder strain.
|adjustable tilt angle||no|
|recommended daily usage||3-6 hours (moderate)|
|chair back style||low-back|
|adjustable height range||37 1/2" - 42"|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|adjustable arm height||no|
|adjustable back height||yes|
|dimensions||42"H x 22"W x 24"D|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|frame construction||steel; wood|
|adjustable forward tilt||no|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable back angle||yes|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability