Epson® LQ590 Dot Matrix Printer Item # 674304
Print quality and printer durability are always important. This Epson dot matrix printer LQ590 delivers consistent, ultra-precise text and graphics for all of your business applications from invoices to documentation.
- Epson LQ590 dot matrix printer features 24-pin printing that produces letter-quality results. Narrow-format, 24-pin technology creates bold, well-defined text that will give your mailing labels, invoices, packing slips and other documents a clean, professional look. Plus, graphics will look sharper than you thought possible with a dot matrix printer.
- Integrates seamlessly into environments with Epson and IBM printer languages. Epson and IBM printer languages ensure compatibility with both new and older, legacy applications. Printer has a built-in slot for optional interface cards, including high-speed Ethernet, for even greater compatibility with almost any system.
- Offers versatile, 5-part forms printing. This high-impact printer handles critical business applications with precision and ease, printing 5-part invoices and other documents that are as bold and clear on the last page as they are on the first.
- Excellent solution for POS, manufacturing and production. Its rugged construction, dependability and outstanding print performance make the Epson LQ590 matrix printer an ideal choice for point-of-sale, factory and other demanding work environments.
- Super reliable: 20,000-hour power-on MTBF rating. Your new printer comes with an MTBF (mean time between failure) rating of 20,000 power-on hours, offering you optimum reliability and sparing you the time and expense of frequent repairs.
- Long lasting: 400-million-character print head life. A print head designed to deliver an incredible 400 million characters before needing replacement will save your business money and keep it running smoothly, with fewer frustrating interruptions for printer maintenance.
- Outstanding resolution up to 360 x 360 dpi. With a maximum resolution this high, the data contained in your business forms, spreadsheets, work orders and other documents will be well-defined and legible from the first copy to the last.
- Standard 100-sheet tray capacity. Your new printer comes with a total tray capacity large enough to ensure hassle-free operation with a minimum of refills.
- Both USB and parallel connectivity options. The 2 interfaces will allow you to hook up quickly and effortlessly to virtually any PC or Mac…putting you in business almost instantly.
- Backed by manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty.
|Additional Information||Rated voltage: 120V; Rated frequency range: 50 to 60 Hz; Total print volume: 40 million lines (not including printhead); Resident Bitmapped Fonts:Epson Draft 10, 12, 15 cpi; Epson Roman 10, 12, 15 cpi proportional; Epson Sans Serif 10, 12, 15 cpi proportional; Epson Courier 10, 12, 15 cpi; Epson Prestige 10, 12, 15 cpi; EPSON Script 10 cpi; Epson OCRB 10 cpi; Epson Script C proportional; Epson Orator 10 cpi; Epson Orator-S 10 cpi; Bar Code Fonts:EAN-13; EAN-8; Interleaved 2 of 5; UPC-A; UPC-E|
|connector type||parallel; USB|
|dimensions||6.33"H x 16.3"W x 13.8"D|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|Language Emulation||Epson ESC/P2; IBM PPDS|
|Max Resolution (B&W)||15 cpi|
|maximum black and white print resolution||360 x 360 dpi|
|maximum black and white print speed||529 cps|
|Maximum Mono Print Speed (cps)||529|
|maximum sheet size||10 3/25" x 22"|
|Media Feeders||1 x manual - 1 roll - Roll (8.5 in)|
|media type||Continuous Form; Single Sheet; Envelope; Label; Cut Sheet; Roll Paper|
|number of columns||80|
|Number of Pins||24-pin|
|operating system compatibility||Windows NT 4.0; Windows 95; Windows 98; Windows Me; Windows 2000; Windows XP|
|ports||1 parallel; 1 USB|
|power source||AC Supply|
|RAM Installed (Max)||128 KB|
|total paper tray capacity||100 sheets|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Show More ▾|