HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 Wireless Color Inkjet All-In-One Printer, Copier, Scanner, Fax, T0F28A Item # 676092
An all in one with many great features. Use it either with or without wires!
- Built-in Wireless-N connection offers cable-free convenience. Wired networking is also supported.
- Prints up to 18 pages per minute in black and up to 10 pages per minute in color.
- Copy resolution in text and graphics up to 600 dpi black and up to 600 dpi color for quality prints.
- Automatic 2-sided printing saves time and money.
- Flatbed scanner with 8.5" x 11.7" scan area. Scan resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (hardware) and up to 1200 dpi (optical) for crisp images.
- 2.6" color graphics touchscreen display.
- Faxes at the rate of 4 seconds per page with a fax memory of up to 100 pages.
- Maximum copy reduction and enlargement: 25% to 400%.
- Standard 225-sheet input tray and 150-sheet output tray.
- Up to 20,000 pages monthly volume.
- Instant Ink eligible. HP Ink ordered by your printer based on the number of pages you print monthly. Compatible with select HP printers.
|auto double-sided printing||yes|
|automatic document feeder||yes|
|automatic document feeder capacity||35 sheets|
|connector type||USB 2.0; Ethernet; Wireless 802.11b/g/n; RJ-11 fax|
|dimensions||9.0"H x 18.26"W x 15.35"D|
|fax transmission speed||4 spp|
|functionality||copy; fax; print; scan|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||starter-capacity cartridge(s)|
|maximum black and white copy speed||13 cpm|
|maximum black and white print speed||18 ppm|
|maximum color copy resolution||600 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum color copy speed||7 cpm|
|maximum color print speed||10 ppm|
|maximum copy enlargement||400%|
|maximum copy reduction||25%|
|maximum monthly volume||20,000 sheets|
|maximum optimized color print resolution||600 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum sheet size||legal (8 1/2" x 14")|
|media type||Plain Paper|
|mobile printing||app based and email|
|number of paper trays||3|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 10; Windows 8.1; Windows 8; Windows 7; Windows Vista; Windows XP SP3 or higher; Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10; Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9; Linux|
|PC faxing capability||yes|
|power source||AC Supply|
|print technology||Ink-jet - color|
|Product Line||Officejet Pro|
|Product Name||OfficeJet Pro 6968 All-in-One Printer|
|recommended use||Plain Paper Print|
|scanner optical resolution||1200 dpi|
|total paper tray capacity||320 sheets|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Built for business. Produce fast professional-quality color for 50% less than lasers,h1 save paper, and handle more tasks without slowing down. Get convenient mobile printing options and mobile setup.h2 h3
Count on an all-in-one that helps you work quickly and smoothly. Tap and swipe the touchscreen the same way you would a smartphone, and get instant access to essential tasks. Automatic two-sided printing helps you save paper.
Manage jobs directly at the MFP, using the HP color touchscreen.
Allows you to print on both sides of the page, cutting your paper use by up to 50%.
Allows multiple pages to be copied or scanned at one time
Print photos, documents, and more when you're on the go, using HP ePrint.
Save time by sending scanned documents or photos directly from your printer to email recipients.
Easily print from your smartphone, tablet, and notebook at work, home, or on the go.
- HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 All-in-One Printer
- HP 902 Setup Black Instant Ink Ready OfficeJet Ink Cartridge (~265 pages)
- HP 902 Setup Cyan Instant Ink Ready OfficeJet Ink Cartridge, HP 902 Setup Magenta Instant Ink Ready OfficeJet Ink Cartridge, HP 902 Setup Yellow Instant Ink Ready OfficeJet Ink Cartridge (CMY composite ~310 pages)
- User Guide
- Setup poster
- Power cord
- Phone cord
- No, please purchase USB cable separately.
- Print speed color (draft, letter)
- Up to 26 ppm
- Print speed black (draft, letter)
- Up to 30 ppm
- First page out color (letter, ready)
- As fast as 15 sec
- Recommended monthly page volume
- 200 to 800
- Print technology
- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Print quality black (best)
- Up to 600 x 1200 dpi
- Print quality color (best)
- Up to 600 x 1200 dpi
- 2.65” (6.75 cm) CGD touchscreen
- Processor speed
- 500 MHz
- Number of print cartridges
- 4 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow)
- Print languages
- HP PCL 3 GUI, HP PCL 3 Enhanced
- HP ePrint capability
- Mobile printing capability
- HP ePrint; Apple AirPrint™; Mopria™-certified; Wireless Direct printing
- Wireless capability
- Yes, built-in WiFi 802.11b/g/n
- Connectivity, standard
- 1 USB 2.0; 1 Ethernet; 1 Wireless 802.11b/g/n; 1 RJ-11 fax
- Connectivity, optional
- Minimum system requirements
- Microsoft® Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft® Internet Explorer. Windows Vista®: (32-bit only), 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft® Internet Explorer 8. Windows® XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel® Pentium® II, Celeron® or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft® Internet Explorer 8 ;OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.11 El Capitan 1GB Available Space, Internet Access; Linux (For more information, see http://hplipopensource.com/hplip-web/index.html)
- Minimum system requirements for Macintosh
- OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.11 El Capitan, 1GB Available Space, Internet Access
- Compatible operating systems
- Microsoft® Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft® Internet Explorer. Windows Vista®: (32-bit only), 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft® Internet Explorer 8. Windows® XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel® Pentium® II, Celeron® or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft® Internet Explorer 8 OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.11 El Capitan 1GB Available Space, Internet Access; (For more information, see http://hplipopensource.com/hplip-web/index.html)
- Memory, standard
- 1 GB
- Memory, maximum
- 1 GB
- Paper handling input, standard
- 225-sheet input tray, 35-sheet ADF
- Paper handling output, standard
- 60-sheet output tray
- Duplex printing
- Automatic (standard)
- Media sizes supported
- A4, A5, A6, B5(JIS), 6 x 8 in, Executive, Index card 3.5 x 5 in, Index card 4 x 6 in, Index card 5 x 8 in, Index card A4, Index card Letter, 3.5 x 5 in, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 13 x 18 cm, 8 x 10 in, 10 x 15 cm, L, Photo 2L, 8.5 x 13 in, Legal, Letter, Statement, Envelope #10, Envelope A2, Envelope C5, Envelope C6, Envelope DL; Envelope Monarch, Card Envelope 4.4 x 6 in
- Media sizes, custom
- Tray 1: 3.5 x 8.5 to 5 x 14 in
- Media types
- Plain Paper, HP Photo Papers,HP Matte Brochure or Professional Paper, HP Matte Presentation Paper, HP Glossy Brochure or Professional Paper, Other Photo Inkjet Papers, Other Matte Inkjet Papers, Other Glossy Inkjet Papers, Inkjet Hagaki, Plain Paper, Thick, Plain Paper, Light/Recycled
- Media weight, recommended
- 16 to 28 lb (plain paper); 60 to 75 lb (photo); 20 to 24 lb (envelope); 90 to 110 lb (card)
- Borderless printing
- Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in, 216 x 279 mm)
- Scanner type
- Flatbed, ADF
- Scan file format
- Scan File Type supported by Software: Bitmap (.bmp), JPEG (.jpg), PDF (.pdf), PNG (.png), Rich Text (.rtf), Searchable PDF (.pdf), Text (.txt), TIFF (.tif)
- Scan resolution, optical
- Up to 1200 dpi
- Scan size (flatbed), maximum
- 8.5 x 11.7 in
- Scan size (ADF), maximum
- 8.5 x 14 in (one-sided); A4, Letter (two-sided)
- Duplex ADF scanning
- Automatic document feeder capacity
- Standard, 35 sheets
- Digital sending standard features
- Scan to PC
- Copy resolution (black text)
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy resolution (color text and graphics)
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings
- 25 to 400%
- Copies, maximum
- Up to 99 copies
- Yes, color
- Fax transmission speed
- 4 sec per page
- Fax memory
- Up to 100 pages
- Fax resolution
- Up to 300 x 300 dpi
- Speed dials, maximum number
- Broadcast locations
- 20 locations
- Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
- Power consumption
- 27 watts maximum, 5.5 watts (Active), 0.29 watts (Manual-Off), 1.21 watts (Sleep)
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Operating temperature range
- 41 to 104ºF
- Operating humidity range
- 20 to 80% RH (non-condensing)
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 18.26 x 15.35 x 9.0 in
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 18.26 x 20.39 x 9.0 in
- 17.7 lb
- One-year limited hardware warranty; For more info please visit us at http://support.hp.com
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h9 Based on plan usage, Internet connection to an eligible HP printer, valid credit/debit card, email address, and delivery service in your geographic area. h1 Compared with the majority of color laser AiOs < $300 excluding VAT as of October 2015; market share as reported by IDC as of Q2 2015. Cost per page (CPP) comparisons for laser supplies are based on published specifications of the manufacturers’ highest-capacity cartridges and long life consumables. CPP comparisons for high-capacity HP ink supplies are based on published specifications of the manufacturers’ highest-capacity cartridges. CPP based on high-capacity ink cartridges’ estimated street price and page yield. ISO yield based on continuous printing in default mode. For more information, see hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies h10 Savings claim is based on HP Instant Ink Service plan price for 12 months using all pages in plan without purchase of additional pages compared with the cost per page (CPP) of the majority of color inkjet printers <$399 USD, market share reported by IDC CYQ3 2015. CPP comparisons for standard-capacity inkjet supplies are based on estimated street price and page yield as reported by gap intelligence AiO Weekly and IJP Weekly Report 12/13/15. Actual savings may vary depending on number of pages actually printed per month and content of pages printed. h3 Requires HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app download and is compatible with iPhone® 4 and later, iPad® 4th generation, iPad mini™, iPad Air®, iPod®, and mobile devices using Android™ 4.0.3 or later. For a full list of supported operating systems, see hp.com/go/mobileprinting h2 Local printing requires mobile device and printer be on the same network or have a direct wireless connection. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. For details on how to print, including whether an app is required, see hp.com/go/mobileprinting h4 Wireless performance depends on physical environment and distance from access point and may be limited during active VPN connections.