HP EliteOne 800 G2 All-in-One Computer - Intel Core i5 (6th Gen) i5-6500 3.20 GHz - 4 GB DDR4 SDRAM - 500 GB HDD - 23" 1920 x 1080 - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit upgradable to Windows 10 Pro - Desktop Item # 680417
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Elegant, sleek, user-friendly, and designed to perform, the HP EliteOne 800 is ready to deploy in demanding environments, with manageability and security, and enterprise-class collaboration technologies.
|diagonal screen size||23 in.|
|hard drive capacity||500 GB|
|Horizontal Viewing Angle||178|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC; 230 V AC|
|Monitor Features||Anti-glare, 72% color gamut|
|native resolution||1920 x 1080 ( Full HD )|
|operating system details||Windows 7 Professional Upgradable to Windows 10 Pro|
|Operating Systems||Windows 7 Pro|
|package contents||EliteOne 800 G2 23-inch Non-Touch All-in-One PC (ENERGY STAR); HP USB Business Slim Keyboard; Windows 10 Pro License Media|
|processor speed||3.20 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Core i5|
|screen resolution||1920 x 1080|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Windows 7 Professional 64 (available through downgrade rights from Windows 10 Pro)
Intel® Core™ i5 processor
23" diagonal IPS widescreen backlit anti-glare non-touch LCD (1920 x 1080)
Starting at 15.08 lb
Elegant, sleek, user-friendly, and designed to perform, the HP EliteOne 800 is ready to deploy in demanding environments, with manageability and security, and enterprise-class collaboration technologies.h2
Deploy this redesigned, stylish All-in-One with a 23” diagonal FHD display anywhere you need a powerhouse PC. Its slim design and integrated cable management make an impression at reception, on an executive’s desk or mounted on a wall.
Help secure your PC with comprehensive hardware and software tools and HP BIOSphere with Sure Start’s customizable BIOS-level passwords.h3
Help protect from today’s security threats and maximize management and productivity features for business with Window 10 Pro.f1
Make expansion and upgrades a snap with a tool-less rear access panel.
Rest easy with a PC that passed 120,000 hours of testing and is designed to undergo MIL-STD 810Gf8 testing.
- Operating system
- Windows 7 Professional 64 (available through downgrade rights from Windows 10 Pro)
- Memory, standard
- 4 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)
- Memory slots
- 2 SODIMM
- Hard drive description
- 500 GB 7200 rpm SATA
- Processor family
- Intel® Core™ i5 processor
- Intel® Core™ i5-6500 with Intel HD Graphics 530 (3.2 GHz, up to 3.6 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
- Starting at 15.08 lb
- Weight note (imperial)
- Weight without stand but with non-stand VESA cover. Exact weight depends on configuration.
- 23" diagonal IPS widescreen backlit anti-glare non-touch LCD (1920 x 1080)
- Intel® HD Graphics 530
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 567.2 x 59 x 392.7 mm
- 2 MP full HD webcam (optional)
- Pointing device
- HP USB Mouse
- 1 USB Type-C™; 2 USB 3.0 (1 charging); 1 headphone; 1 microphone; 1 SD 4 card reader (optional)
- Expansion slots
- 1 M.2 2230; 1 M.2 2280
- Security management
- HP BIOSphere with Sure Start; Trusted Platform Module, SLB9670TT1.2FW4.40 (TPM) 1.2 (Common Criteria EAL4+ certified), field upgradeable to 2.0; SATA port disablement (via BIOS); Drive lock; RAID (available as a configurable option); Intel® Identity Protection Technology (IPT); Serial, parallel, USB enable/disable (via BIOS); Optional USB port disable at factory (user configurable via BIOS); Removable media write/boot control; Power-on password (via BIOS); Setup password (via BIOS); HP Solenoid Hood Sensor; Support for chassis cable lock devicesd12
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- Protected by HP Services, including a 3-year parts, 3 years labor, and 3 years onsite service (3/3/3) limited warranty; Terms and conditions vary by country; Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product f7 Some functionality of vPro, such as Intel® Active Management Technology and Intel Virtualization Technology, requires additional third party software in order to run. Availability of future "virtual appliances" applications for Intel vPro technology is dependent on third party software providers. Microsoft Windows required. f8 MIL-STD testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Accidental damage or damage under the MIL STD test conditions requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack. f9 Mounting hardware required and sold separately. h3 HP BIOSphere features may vary depending on the PC platform & configuration. h4 Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance. h5 Cortana experience may vary by device, region. h1 Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com. h6 Speakers and web cam are offered as standard features but may be deselected during the ordering process. h2 Sold separately or as an optional feature. d12 This product ships with TPM 1.2 with option to upgrade to TPM 2.0. Upgrade utility is expected to be available by the end of 2015 via HP Customer Support.