- Designed to resist drying, even without cap. New, improved ink formula allows you to leave the cap off for up to 1 week and still highlight.
- Sturdy chisel point won't fray. Long-lasting point holds up over time. Durable plastic tip is molded to deliver smooth highlighting without fraying or breaking down. Chisel tip lets you vary line width from fine to broad.
- Vibrant ink won't bleed through the page. This is the original highlighter, famous for vibrant read-through colors that won't penetrate most papers. Quick-drying ink is smudge-resistant, too, so your work stays clean. Ink is certified AP nontoxic, so it's safe for children.
|ink color||Fluorescent Yellow|
|visible ink supply||no|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|eco-label/standard||Certified AP Nontoxic|
From the Manufacturer|
When you need a marker whose ink will stand the test of time, this Marks-A-Lot® Chisel Tip Permanent Marker delivers. The permanent ink marks virtually any surface and resists rubbing, water and fading to deliver marks that last. The ink is low-odor, nontoxic and certified. The quick-drying formula minimizes accidental contact with damp ink. A chisel tip allows you to vary the width of your strokes for legible notes on small surfaces and broad strokes on high-visibility signs. With this marker, the convenience is as enduring as the ink.
- Permanent ink is water-resistant and withstands fading
- Chisel tip allows you to write with a variety of line widths
- Marks virtually any surface, including cardboard and plastic
- Dries quickly and is rub-resistant to minimize smudging
- Nontoxic formula allows safe use by children
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability