- Home /
- Product Details
- Ergonomically designed for comfort and support. The F3 features a wide selection of simple adjustments for a personalized fit. Includes adjustable back angle, adjustable knee tilt, synchro tilt, forward tilt and more! Also includes adjustable tilt tension, which lets you control the amount of resistance you feel as you lean back. Tilt lock lets you lock the chair into its upright position.
- Height- and width-adjustable armrests help relieve shoulder strain. Armrests provide a soft place to rest your forearms and elbows while keeping your shoulders relaxed and avoiding muscle strain. Easily adjust the height and width to prevent slumping and to free up more space in which to work.
- Lumbar cushioning supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for proper posture. Select the ideal sitting position at the touch of a lever! Easy adjustment lets you position legs and thighs to form a 90° angle, with feet flat on the ground — the perfect configuration for lasting comfort.
- Seat glide for a more personalized fit. The seat cushion glides forward and back to offer the right amount of support for the back of the legs.
- Nano-Tex fabric is stain-resistant! Fabric is made from 100% Nano-Tex polyester fabric that resists stains and allows better air flow and breathability.
- Certified by the Indoor Advantage™ program. This chair has earned the Indoor Advantage Gold™ certification. Indoor Advantage evaluates the various chemical compounds released into the air by a given manufactured product, and works to help improve the air quality within enclosed indoor environments.
- Swivel and dual-wheel casters allow for easy mobility and multitasking.
- Recommended for intensive use 6-8 hours per day.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards. Chair has met quality standards for safety and durability established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA).
- Measures: 38 1/4"H x 26 3/4"W x 33"D.
- Easy assembly instructions are included.
- Backed by The HON Full Lifetime warranty.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Certified for healthier indoor air quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and with processes that are 'low VOC' (low in Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Level 2 certified as sustainable based on multiple environmental and/or social attributes.
|chair back style||low-back|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|adjustable height range||34 1/2" - 38 1/4"|
|waterfall seat cushion||no|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|adjustable arm height||yes|
|adjustable back height||no|
|adjustable arm width||yes|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable back angle||yes|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|recommended daily usage||6-8 hours (intensive)|
|dimensions||38 1/4"H x 26 3/4"W x 33"D|
|seat size||19 3/8"W|
|back cushion height||19 1/4 inches|
|adjustable knee tilt||yes|
|total recycled content||0%|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable forward tilt||yes|
|eco-label/standard||SCS Indoor Advantage Gold; BIFMA level 2|
|warranty length||full lifetime|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability