- Compact, self-contained monitoring camera lets you keep track of your home, children or workplace from anywhere you can access the Internet, using a Web browser.
- Direct network connectivity ? wireless or wired ? means there's no need for a PC to connect camera to. Camera Supports Wireless-G (802.11g) networking, or wired 10/100Base-T Ethernet.
- Video is viewable from any PC served by your network router. It you want, you can allow viewing over Internet, either with wide-open access or via a password-protected account.
- Supports wireless security through WPA, WPA2 and up to 128-bit WEP encryption.
- Supports video streams of up to 640 x 480 resolution, in MPEG-4 or Motion JPEG (MJPEG) formats.
- Viewer & Recorder utility lets you record the audio/video stream to your local hard drive, "live" or on a predetermined schedule.
- Supports motion detection and e-mail notification.
- Includes 1-year trial TZO domain Internet service.
- Compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista. Supports most Web browsers Minimum system requirements include: 2GHz processor, 512MB memory 500MB hard disk space, graphics card with 128MB memory, DirectX 9.0 and Windows Media Player 9.
- Includes camera stand/wallmount, power adapter, Ethernet cable, Setup Wizard CD-ROM.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|connector type||Ethernet; Wi-Fi (802.11b/g)|
|warranty length||1-yr limited|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability