Honeywell AirGenius 4 Air Cleaner/Odor Reducer Item # 687884
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The Honeywell AirGenius 4 Air Cleaner/Odor Reducer with Allergen Intelligence offers outstanding air cleaning performance with Controls that do the Thinking for You.
Featuring the patented QuietClean® ifD® advanced filtration technology, this air cleaner combines some of the best features and technology available into one really smart air cleaner. Capturing 99.9% of particles, both the ones you can see AND the really small microscopic ones you can't see, it circulates the air in a large room (up to 250 sq. ft)¹.
The smart controls are unique, helping to take the guesswork out of how to most effectively clean the air in your home. Offering 4 air cleaning levels, you can choose from SLEEP (almost silent operation), GENERAL Cleaning, ALLERGEN (for peak allergen season) or MAX Cleaning Power, depending on your air cleaning needs.
You'll be surprised at how quietly the unit operates, especially considering it is certified to clean such a large room. The honeycomb style filter doesn't resist airflow like paper filters do, allowing quieter operation.
The ifD® filter is permanent and very easy to clean - simply wash the filter 4 times a year - there is no need to replace it. This model is Energy Star rated² and uses about the same amount of electricity as a light bulb.
This air cleaner oscillates to help disperse fresher, cleaner air throughout your room. It also features an auto shut-off timer so you can have it turn off automatically after 2, 4 or 8 hours of operation. A beautiful glowing blue accent light can be turned on or off, depending on your preference. And to make it really easy to set and forget, a filter indicator light reminds you when to clean the filter. Two pre-filter options are included with each model: choose from a foam pre-filter that captures larger particles and can be washed to clean OR you can choose to use the odor-reducing pre-filter that helps absorb common household odors and VOCs as well as large particles and should be replaced once every 3 months.
|Additional Information||Dimensions: 11.54 x 11.46 x 28.94 in; Color: Black; Warranty: 5 year limited; 4 Speeds|
|Coverage Area||250 Sq. ft.|
From the Manufacturer|
How the Honeywell AirGenius 5 Works
- Air is Drawn In
- The Pre-Filter Captures Larger Particles
- QuietClean ifD Filter Attracts Dust, Allergens, and Germs
- Cleaner Air is Released
Air is Drawn In
Air is drawn in continuously - cleaning the air up to 5x an hour.
The Pre-Filter Captures Larger Particles
The pre-filter captures larger particles. If desired, the optional K pre-filter (included) also absorbs odors, gasses, and VOCs.
QuietClean ifD Filter Attracts Dust, Allergens, and Germs
The patented QuietClean ifD filter attracts dust, allergens, and germs – like a magnet. No UV bulbs needed.
Cleaner Air is Released
Cleaner air is released into the room.
- Automatic Shut-Off Timer
- Accent Light Option
- Sleep Setting
- General Cleaning
- Allergen Setting
- Max Cleaning
- On/Off Oscillation
- Filter indicator
Automatic Shut-Off Timer
The automatic shut-off timer can be set for 2, 4, or 8 hours.
Accent Light Option
Accent light opetion with high or low settings.
Shhh… Nearly silent setting helps clean the air while you sleep.
For general air cleaning- set it and forget it.
For peak allergy season. Optimizes allergen capturing performance.
For powerful cleaning or fast odor reduction.
The filter indicator lets you know when the filter needs to be changed.
The Honeywell® AirGenius 4 Air Cleaner’s patented ifD® QuietClean filtration system helps capture up to 99.9% of microscopic particles from the air that passes through the filters. The HFD310 can circulate the air in a large room up to 5 times an hour. It is ENERGY STAR® qualified and uses the same amount of energy as a standard light bulb**. The smart LED controls do the thinking for you and feature 4 intuitive settings, Sleep, Allergen, General Clean and Max Clean.
- Patented QuietClean ifD® technology helps remove up to 99.9% of microscopic allergens and harmful gasses1 .
- Smart controls that do the thinking for you.
- 4 clean settings: sleep, general, allergen and max
- Quiet operation
- 2 pre-filter options: a washable foam pre-filter and an odor reducing pre-filter.
- 2 to 8 hour automatic shut-off timer
- On/off oscillation
- Sleek design
- Designed for large rooms (250 sq. ft.)
- Energy Star2 rated – uses the same amount of energy as a standard light bulb.
- Permanent washable ifD® filter
The HFD310 AirGenius 4 air Cleaner has been AHAM certified for use in rooms up to 250 square feet. Its certified CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) values are:
- Tobacco Smoke: 161
- Dust: 160
- Pollen: 170
This air cleaner is ARB Certified to comply with the federal ozone emissions limit.
Which particles are smaller than 0.3 microns?Many air particles are so small they are not visible to the human eye. Honeywell AirGenius air cleaners help reduce both visible particles and microscopic allergens 0.3 microns or larger.
Honeywell Odor & Gas Reducing Pre-Filter-2 Pack
The Honeywell HRF-K2 optional replacement filter helps trap larger particles and remove some harmful gasses and volatile organic compoundsFrom the air that passes through the filter. Overall particle reduction depends on many factors including the amount of air processed, the pollutant type and the pollutant introduction rate into the environment.. This unit is compatible with all AirGenius models and should be replaced every three months.
AirGenius 4 Video
- 1 From the air that passes through the filter. Overall particle reduction depends on many factors including the amount of air processed, the pollutant type and the pollutant introduction rate into the environment.
- 2 This product earned the ENERGY STAR by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US EPA
- 3 The U.S. EPA defines harmful particles as those that are 2.5 microns and smaller.
- 4 When operated with the odor reducing pre-filter. It is recommended that the pre-filter be replaced every 3 months to effectively reduce common household odors and gases in a room. This product does not reduce or absorb carbon monoxide gas. Make sure gas appliances are well ventilated.
- 5 Filter can be washed to clean, permanent claim based on washing 4 times per year for 5 years.
- 6 Germ claims are based on independent testing, report 100534705COL-001. Results are based on the testing of the reduction of the following bacteria, mould and viruses in the air after 2 hours of use operated at the high setting: Bacteria: Escherichia coli - 99.9% reduction, Viruses: MS2 - 99.9% reduction, Mould Spores: Penicillum citrinum - 72.3% reduction.