This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
TP-Link AC1200 Gigabit Wireless Range Extender, RE350K Item # 687914
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Provides seamless networking across your entire home
- Extends your Internet connection into every room of your house through your existing electrical circuitry.
- Kasa app offers easy setup, location assistance, and network overview. You'll be up and running in minutes!
- Enjoy flexible placement options thanks to an outdoor antenna range up to 1,000' and wall-mountable design.
- The Gigabit Ethernet port acts as a wireless bridge for connecting a wired device to your wireless network.
- Up to 300 Mbps network speeds on 2.4GHz and 867 Mbps on 5GHz. Helps ensure rapid and efficient operation.
|automatic speed sensing||yes|
|dimensions||4.8"H x 2.8"W x 1.7"D|
|form factor||Wall Mountable|
|Frequency Band||5 GHz; 2.40 GHz|
|manufacturer||TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd|
|maximum data transfer rate||1.17 Gbps|
|Number of External Antennas||2|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 8; Windows 7; Windows Vista; Windows XP; Windows 2000; Windows NT 4.0; Windows 98SE; Mac OS X; NetWare; UNIX; Linux|
|package contents||AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender; RJ-45 Ethernet Cable; Quick Installation Guide|
|plug and play||no|
|security/encryption||64-bit WEP; 128-bit WEP; WPA-PSK; WPA2-PSK|
|virtual private network (VPN) support||no|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11ac|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||1.17 Gbit/s|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
AC1200 Wi-Fi Range ExtenderExpand Wi-Fi to where you need it most with the RE350K, which provides up to 10,000 square feet of dual band AC1200 wireless coverage. The free Kasa app (Android, iOS) makes it easy to set up and extend coverage across your home.
Set Up in Minutes with KasaSet up the RE350K in minutes with the free Kasa app (Android, iOS)1 . Plug in the range extender and use the app to find the best spot for maximum Wi-Fi extension.
Easily Monitor and Manage Your NetworkOnce the extender is set up, use the Kasa app to test Wi-Fi signal strength, network speed, view information about connected devices, and fine-tune Wi-Fi settings with just a few taps.
Extend Your Wi-Fi up to 10,000 Square FeetThe RE350K connects to your router and extends your wireless range up to 10,000 square feet. Two dual band antennas continuously work to provide strong AC1200 Wi-Fi for gaming and HD streaming in any room. 2
Innovative Antenna Design for Superior CoveragePowerful, precision-calibrated antennas are designed to rest neatly inside the range extender’s frame while providing reliable, expansive Wi-Fi coverage.
Designed for Your HomeThe RE350K is designed to match your home’s surroundings. Simple and practical, the range extender blends into any home’s decor without blocking outlets and gives you the option to turn the LEDs off.
Smart TV, Game Console ReadyWhen you need a reliable wired connection for your smart TV or game console, you can use the RE350K’s built-in Gigabit Ethernet port. It reduces wireless interference and provides a stable connection for any wired device.
Industry-Leading 2-year warranty, 24/7 unlimited technical support by phone (1-866-225-8139) and email (firstname.lastname@example.org).3
- 1 Set-up time is based on test results in a normal usage environment, and does not include the time it may take to unbox the product or install and launch the kasa mobile app. Actual set-up time may vary as a result of network complexity, environmental challenges, and a user’s physical limitations.
- 2 Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications are based upon test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate and wireless coverage are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
- 3 Compared to the warranty and tech support that other leading brands of networking and consumer electronics products provide.