WorkPro® Quantum 9000 Series Ergonomic Mesh High-Back Chair With Headrest, Black Item # 690690
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Nothing is more important in a chair than personal comfort. Every adjustable feature on this WorkPro Quantum 9000 Series ergonomic mesh high-back chair is designed to better your sitting and working experience. With headrest and arms featuring adjustable options, you can make this chair your own.
- Black WorkPro Quantum 9000 Series chair features elastic mesh fabric that breathes to keep you cool. Unique elastic mesh fabric adds a contemporary look to your workspace while providing a breathable seating surface.
- Overall dimensions: 51 3/4"H x 29 1/2"W x 28"D.
- Height-adjustable armrests help relieve shoulder strain. Reduce undue stress on your neck and shoulders thanks to the comfortable armrests. Adjust higher or lower to best fit your body and posture.
- Seat glide mechanism lets you find the right fit. Seat cushion glides forward or backward to best accommodate the length of your legs so you're supported while working.
- Tilt controls for optimal positioning. Change your chair's positioning with the touch of a finger! Synchro tilt reclines the backrest increasing the angle between your torso and thighs for a comfortable, ergonomic sitting position. Once you find your best position, use the tilt lock function to stay in place.
- Pneumatic 1-touch seat-height adjustment for proper posture. You can raise or lower your seat with hardly any effort using the pneumatic seat-height adjustment. Sit with your feet resting flat on the floor for correct ergonomic positioning. You can even adjust the height of the head rest for even more customized comfort.
- Adjustable lumbar cushioning helps support your lower back. By adjusting the height of the back cushion you can easily adjust the lumbar support which enhances the natural curve of your spine.
- Waterfall seat cushion slopes slightly downward to help reduce stress on your legs.
- Black nylon frame construction ensures durability.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards. Chair has met quality standards for safety and durability established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA).
- Easy assembly instructions included.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 10-year limited warranty.
- GREENGUARD® Certified for healthier indoor air quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and with processes that are 'low VOC' (low in Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Greener choice — contains a minimum of 40% total recycled content.
|adjustable arm height||yes|
|adjustable arm width||yes|
|adjustable back angle||yes|
|adjustable back height||yes|
|adjustable forward tilt||no|
|adjustable height range||43 1/4" - 51 3/4"|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable seat back depth||yes|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|back cushion height||26 4/5" - 31 1/2" inches|
|chair back material||mesh|
|chair back style||high-back|
|collection name||Seating Collection|
|dimensions||51 3/4"H x 29 1/2"W x 28"D|
|distributor||Swinton Avenue Trading Ltd., Inc.|
|Eco-conscious||Recycled Content; Less Harsh Chemicals|
|furniture use||dedicated office|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|postconsumer recycled content||42%|
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 hours)|
|seat size||20 1/2"W x 19 1/4"D|
|style name||Quantum High-Back|
|total recycled content||42%|
|warranty length||10-year limited|
|waterfall seat cushion||yes|
|weight capacity||250 lb|
|Show More ▾|