WorkPro® Quantum 9000 Series Ergonomic Mesh High-Back Chair With Headrest, Black Item # 690690
Nothing is more important in a chair than personal comfort. Every adjustable feature on this WorkPro Quantum 9000 Series ergonomic mesh high-back chair is designed to better your sitting and working experience. With headrest and arms featuring adjustable options, you can make this chair your own.
- Black WorkPro Quantum 9000 Series chair features elastic mesh fabric that breathes to keep you cool. Unique elastic mesh fabric adds a contemporary look to your workspace while providing a breathable seating surface.
- Overall dimensions: 51 3/4"H x 29 1/2"W x 28"D.
- Height-adjustable armrests help relieve shoulder strain. Reduce undue stress on your neck and shoulders thanks to the comfortable armrests. Adjust higher or lower to best fit your body and posture.
- Seat glide mechanism lets you find the right fit. Seat cushion glides forward or backward to best accommodate the length of your legs so you're supported while working.
- Tilt controls for optimal positioning. Change your chair's positioning with the touch of a finger! Synchro tilt reclines the backrest increasing the angle between your torso and thighs for a comfortable, ergonomic sitting position. Once you find your best position, use the tilt lock function to stay in place.
- Pneumatic 1-touch seat-height adjustment for proper posture. You can raise or lower your seat with hardly any effort using the pneumatic seat-height adjustment. Sit with your feet resting flat on the floor for correct ergonomic positioning. You can even adjust the height of the head rest for even more customized comfort.
- Adjustable lumbar cushioning helps support your lower back. By adjusting the height of the back cushion you can easily adjust the lumbar support which enhances the natural curve of your spine.
- Waterfall seat cushion slopes slightly downward to help reduce stress on your legs.
- Black nylon frame construction ensures durability.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards. Chair has met quality standards for safety and durability established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA).
- Easy assembly instructions included.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 10-year limited warranty.
- GREENGUARD® Certified for healthier indoor air quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and with processes that are 'low VOC' (low in Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Greener choice — contains a minimum of 40% total recycled content.
|chair back style||high-back|
|adjustable tilt angle||yes|
|waterfall seat cushion||yes|
|adjustable height range||43 1/4" - 51 3/4"|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|adjustable arm height||yes|
|adjustable back height||yes|
|adjustable arm width||yes|
|adjustable seat back depth||yes|
|adjustable back angle||yes|
|postconsumer recycled content||42%|
|style name||Quantum High-Back|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|Eco-conscious||Recycled Content; Less Harsh Chemicals|
|recommended daily usage||Performance (6-8 hours)|
|dimensions||51 3/4"H x 29 1/2"W x 28"D|
|seat size||20 1/2"W x 19 1/4"D|
|distributor||Swinton Avenue Trading Ltd., Inc.|
|back cushion height||26 4/5" - 31 1/2" inches|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|total recycled content||42%|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable forward tilt||no|
|warranty length||10-year limited|
|weight capacity||225 lb|
|Show More ▾|
Product Q & A
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Basically I will not use the headrest often, but I am used to sitting in a high back chair, if I take the headrest off how would this chair compare to the midback model sold in stores? In other words, how many inches is the head rest from top to bottom?
moving it doesn't require pushing any buttons or moving levers.
there are three "clicks":
one for away (the angle of the arm rest swivels from the elbow outward),
one for straight (the angle of the arm rest swivels to straight out in front),
one for in (the angle of the arm rest swivels for the elbow inward)
the arm rest will stay in position between the "clicks" as well
So how high above the chair's seat will the middle of the headrest adjust to and steadily support a leaning head?
The range of adjustability on the headrest is approximately 2 inches.
From the floor, This chair is adjustable from 15.5 to 19 inches.
The shipping carton for this product has the following dimensions:
30.5" H x 26" L x 20.5" D
Is it possible to buy this product online?
What if I'm in another country I can apply for import?
For an answer about shipping out of the country, you will get the best answer from 1 800 go depot. This number is also available on our web site.
This chair is available for purchase online. The product specifications I can provide include:
+recommended daily usage 6-8 hours (intensive)
+frame construction nylon
+frame color Black
+seat size 20 1/2"W x 19 1/4"D
+seat material mesh
+material color Black
+overall chair dimensions 51 3/4"H x 29 1/2"W x 28"D
+chair back style high-back
+back cushion height 26.8 inches
+adjustable seat height pneumatic/1-touch
+adjustable height range 43 1/4" - 51 3/4"
+adjustable tilt tension yes
+tilt lock yes
+adjustable seat back depth yes
+synchro tilt yes
+adjustable forward tilt no
+adjustable tilt angle yes
+adjustable knee tilt no
+adjustable back angle yes
+adjustable back height yes
+lumbar support yes
+seat glide yes
+waterfall seat cushion yes
+adjustable headrest yes
+adjustable arm height yes
+adjustable arm width yes
+meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards yes
+weight capacity 225 lb
+assembly required yes
+warranty length 10-year limited
Ecolabel GREENGUARD certified
postconsumer recycled content 42 %
total recycled content 95 %
This chair supports body weight up to 250 pounds.
This box weighs 62 pounds
Carton dimensions are 30.5 in H x 26 in L x 20.5 in D