- Home /
- Product Details
The HPE OfficeConnect 1810 Switch Series, part of the HPE OfficeConnect portfolio, is designed for small businesses looking for key features in an easy-to-administer solution. These devices are smart-managed, fixed-configuration, Fast Ethernet Layer 2 switches and include 8- and 24-port models. Both the 8- and 24-port switches include the latest energy-saving capabilities, including Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and idle-port power down. These models are also fanless making them ideal for office deployments.
|Certifications & Standards||IEEE Standards:802.3; 802.3u; 802.3ab; Safety:UL 60950-1; IEC 60950; IEN 60950; Emissions:EN 55022 Class A; ICISPR 22 Class A; IVCCI V-3; IFCC (CFR 47, Part 15) Subpart B Class A; IVCCI V-4; Immunity:IEC 61000-4-2; IEC 61000-4-3; IEC 61000-4-4; IEC 61000-4-5; IEC 61000-4-6; IEC 61000-4-8; IEC 61000-4-11; IEC 61000-3-2; IEC 61000-3-3|
|Compatible Rack Unit||1U|
|Flash Memory||8 MB|
|form factor||Wall Mountable; Desktop; Rack-mountable|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|Management||VLAN; QoS; SNMP v1, v2c; Web Based Management; DHCP|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair|
|Network Technology||10/100Base-TX; 10/100/1000Base-T|
|ports||7 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|power source||Power Supply|
|Redundant Power Supply Supported||No|
|Standard Memory||128 MB|
|Total Number of Network Ports||8|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Weight (Approximate)||12.32 oz|
HPE 1810-8 Switch
|The HPE OfficeConnect 1810 Switch Series, part of the HPE OfficeConnect portfolio, is designed for small businesses looking for key features in an easy-to-administer solution. These devices are smart-managed, fixed-configuration, Fast Ethernet Layer 2 switches and include 8- and 24-port models. Both the 8- and 24-port switches include the latest energy-saving capabilities, including Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and idle-port power down. These models are also fanless making them ideal for office deployments.|
Easy-to-Use, Simple to Deploy and Manage
- The HPE OfficeConnect 1810 Switch Series features simple Web management that allows easy management of devices by even nontechnical users with its intuitive Web GUI.
- Offers a choice of an 8- or 24-port Fast Ethernet model for increased flexibility. The 24-port model include SFP ports for fiber connectivity.
- Customizable features include VLANs, Spanning Tree and Link aggregation trunking, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) and DSCP QoS policies.
- All HPE OfficeConnect 1810 Switches support flexible installation options, including mounting on walls, under tables or on desktops.
- These switches are fanless, making them ideal for office deployments.
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): encrypts all HTTP traffic, allowing secure access to the browser-based management GUI in the switch
- Automatic denial-of-service protection: monitors six types of malicious attacks and protects the network by blocking the attacks
- Management password: provides security so that only authorized access to the Web browser interface is allowed
- Locator LED (switch): allows users to set the locator LED on a specific switch to either turn on, blink, or turn off; simplifies troubleshooting by making it easy to locate a particular switch within a rack of similar switches
- Comprehensive LED display with per-port indicators: provides an at-a-glance view of status, activity, speed, and full-duplex operation
(7) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100 ports
(1) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 port
Supports a maximum of 7 autosensing 10/100 ports plus 1 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports
|Memory and processor||
128 MB RAM
Packet buffer size: 512 KB
8 MB flash
|Latency||100 Mb Latency: < 3.3 µs|
|Throughput||up to 2.5 Mpps|
|Switching capacity||3.4 Gbps|
|Management features||Web browser|
|Input voltage||100 - 240 VAC, rated|
|Operating temperature range||0 to 40°C|
|Operating humidity range||15 to 95% @ 104°F (40°C)|
|Power consumption||4.8 W (maximum)|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||7.93 x 4.65 x 1.73 in|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability