Designed to store large HD video and audio files, Blu-Ray Recordable (BD-R) discs can handle up to 1080p resolution video and multiple audio formats. BD-Rs are ideal for recording HDTV programs or backing up your music collection. Blu-ray discs use blue-violet laser technology to read and write data. That means superb resolution, excellent contrast, vivid colors and amazing sound. BD-R discs have a storage capacity of 25GB and 6X speed, allowing you to use fewer discs while backing up or duplicating high-definition digital or audio files recordings. Super HardCoat protects against scratches, fingerprints and dust buildup, reducing playback and recording errors. One-time record discs ensure your video, music or other information will not be erased. Single-layer Blu-ray disc includes a jewel case for each disc and should be used with BD-R hardware.
- 6x recording speed. Some newer drives support 6x media as 8x, 10x or 12x speeds.
- 25GB of storage space lets you back up your home movies, pictures, music and more.
- Compatible with most BD-R technology.
- Includes jewel cases for easy storage and transport.
- Discs feature a hard coating to resist scratches and fingerprints while reducing dust buildup.
|storage capacity||25 GB|
|total recycled content||0%|
|Product Name||Blu-ray Recordable BD-R 6x Disc|
|Product Type||Blu-ray Recordable Media|
|manufacturer||Verbatim America, LLC|
|Maximum Write Speed||6x|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability