Not for use in any commercial, nonprofit or revenue generating activities, or by any government organization.
Microsoft Office Word 2013
The new Word gives you a new, clean view so you can enjoy the read right from your screen. Of course, you still get professional-grade tools for creating beautiful documents and working with others. Stay on top of the latest changes to a shared document, and all the conversations in the document. Have your documents saved and stored online, so you know you’re using the right version. Add polish and style with new compelling templates and tools, and support for online videos and photos. Polish. Work together. And enjoy the read.
Enjoy a screen-reading experience that’s easier on the eyes
- New Read Mode. Text reflows automatically in columns for easier on-screen reading.
- Object Zoom. In Read mode, you can easily zoom in on tables, charts, and images, and have them fill the screen.
- Resume Reading. Enjoy your reading, take a breather, and then pick up right where you left off—even on a different PC or tablet as it automatically bookmarks the last place you were reading.
Work together with even greater ease
- Reply Comment. Place and reply comments right next to the text you’re discussing, so everyone can readily see who replied to whom, and when.
- Simplified Sharing. Relax. You can be sure that you’re all tracking only the latest version, because your files are saved online on SkyDrive or SharePoint by default.
- Present Online. Project your document to everyone in your working group, even if they don’t have Word. Send them a link, and as you present the document on your screen, they can follow along in their browsers online.
Polish your docs like a pro
- PDF Reflow. Open a PDF in Word, and enjoy editing content, such as paragraphs, lists and tables, as if you created it in Word.
- Alignment Guides. Achieve that polished, professional look—align charts, photos, videos, and diagrams with your text.
|minimum processor compatibility||1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor|
|brand name||Microsoft Corporation|
|distributor||Arvato digital services Canada, Inc.|
|additional requirements||Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card; Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x.; Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or later, or Windows Server 2012. A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality.; 1366 x 768 resolution|
|minimum hard disk space||3.0 GB of available disk space|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 8 Enterprise; Windows 8 Professional; Windows 8; Windows 8 Enterprise x64; Windows 8 Professional x64; Windows 8 x64; Windows 7 Starter; Windows 7 Home Basic; Windows 7 Home Premium; Windows 7 Professional; Windows 7 Ultimate; Windows 7 Enterprise; Windows 7 Home Basic x64; Windows 7 Home Premium x64; Windows 7 Professional x64; Windows 7 Ultimate x64; Windows 7 Enterprise x64|
|memory requirements||1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)|
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Microsoft Office Word is good for a lifetime. Should your PC crash and you buy a new PC, you will be able to reinstall it.
I hope this was helpful to you.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability