- Home /
- Product Details
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013 manages life and work more efficiently with access to your documents online. It is designed to help you create and communicate faster with new, time-saving features and a clean, modern look. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive and access them virtually anywhere.
Included Programs/Top Features
- The latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook.
- Office on one PC for business and household use.
- One time purchase for the life of your PC; non-transferrable.
- 7 GB of online storage in SkyDrive.
- Free Office Web Apps for accessing, editing, and sharing documents.
- An improved user interface optimized for touch, pen, and keyboard.
Check off your to-dos faster. Experience Office at its best on Windows 8 devices, with an improved user interface optimized for touch, pen, and keyboard. An improved look and feel reduces distractions for a better reading experience. The new Start screen gives you a selection of recent documents and templates to get going quickly.
Simplify how you communicate. Get the latest email scheduling and task tools in Outlook. See your Outlook schedule, an appointment, or details about a contact without changing screens. Create more visually compelling presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint. Recommended Charts helps you visualize data quickly and effectively in Excel.
Take advantage of smarter applications. Add pictures, videos, or online media with a simple drag and drop. Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos, and more. Incorporate content from PDFs into Word documents quickly and easily. Flash Fill in Excel makes it easy to format and rearrange your data with tools that recognize patterns and auto complete data with no formulas or macros required.
|minimum processor compatibility||1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor|
|distributor||Arvato digital services Canada, Inc.|
|additional requirements||Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card; Internet functionality requires an Internet connection; Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device. Microsoft and Skype accounts.; 1366 x 768 resolution|
|minimum hard disk space||3.0 GB available disk space|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 8 Enterprise; Windows 8 Professional; Windows 8; Windows 8 Enterprise x64; Windows 8 Professional x64; Windows 8 x64; Windows 7 Starter; Windows 7 Home Basic; Windows 7 Home Premium; Windows 7 Professional; Windows 7 Ultimate; Windows 7 Enterprise; Windows 7 Home Basic x64; Windows 7 Home Premium x64; Windows 7 Professional x64; Windows 7 Ultimate x64; Windows 7 Enterprise x64|
|Web browser support||Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10; Firefox 10.x or later; Safari 5 (Mac) and Chrome 17.x|
|memory requirements||1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit)|
From the Manufacturer|
- Full, installed Office 2013 versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- For 1 PC only, business or home use
- Windows 7 or later
- Easily save your documents online with free OneDrive online storage, available for all OneDrive users
Full Microsoft OfficeOffice Home & Business 2013 enables you to install the full 2013 desktop version of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote so you can use all the features offline as well as online.
Make ideas stand outPresentation counts. Use the templates from Word or Excel or a new wide-screen PowerPoint template to turn those ideas into impactful presentations.
Stay organizedCoordinating work and home life can be challenging. With Outlook email, shared calendars, and task-list tools, you can manage home and work schedules together.
Share files simplyStore your files online using OneDrive, so you can get to them when you’re on the go and you can easily share them with others.
- What is Office Home & Business 2013?
Latest version of Office Home & Business for installation on 1 Windows PC (7, 8 or later).
Home & Business includes the Office 2013 version of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote.
- What is the difference between Office 2013 suites and Office 365 subscriptions?
Office Home & Business 2013 includes Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote; it is a one-time purchase for use on a single Windows PC for home or business use.
Office 365 Personal and Office 365 Home include more Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Access) plus other services that are enabled over the Internet, including OneDrive online storage and Skype* world minutes for home use. Unlike Office 2013 suite, Office 365 subscriptions can be used on PCs, Macs, Windows tablets, and iPads®**. Office 365 plans are available as an annual subscription.
*See office.com/information for details. Skype account required. Excludes special, premium, and non-geographic numbers. Calls to mobile phones are for select countries only. Skype available only in select countries.
**Compatible devices only. Learn more at www.office.com/information.
- How do I know if my computer can run Office Home & Business 2013?
You can install Office on PCs or Windows tablets running Windows 7 or higher.
- Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created with Office Home & Business 2013?
Office 2007, Office 2010, Office 365, or Office 2013 users can open documents created without any additional action. Customers using earlier versions of Office may need to download and install a compatibility pack.
- What is OneDrive?
OneDrive is an online storage service that you can use to store documents, notes, photos, music, videos, or other types of files. With OneDrive you can access your files from nearly any device and you can share them with others. All OneDrive users receive 15 GB of storage with OneDrive for free. Sign up for OneDrive at www.OneDrive.com.
- Are my documents stored on OneDrive also available offline?
To access documents stored on OneDrive offline, you can install the OneDrive desktop app. The app creates a folder on your PC that automatically syncs documents between OneDrive and your computer, so you can work on your documents offline and be assured that they are always in sync.
- How do I install Office Home & Business 2013?
To install an Office 2013 suite, follow the instructions provided on your Office packaging. In most cases, you will need to visit www.office.com/setup and follow the onscreen instructions to download the software to your computer.
Thank you for submitting your question
- Ask questions relevant to this product.
- Provide as much detail as possible in your question.
- Write your question in English.
- Avoid asking about price and shipping information.
- Do not use obscenities, offensive, or vulgar language.
- Do not include information about other products or websites.
- Do not include personal information such as phone number.
Legal Guidelines for Question Submissions
- In submitting your Questions or other postings ("Questions"), you agree to the following guidelines:
- You grant Webcollage and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, and sub-licensable license to use, copy, display, distribute, modify, adapt, republish, translate, and publicly display the Questions (in whole or in part) and to incorporate the Questions into other works in any format.
- You may not submit any Questions that infringe any third party rights, that contain false or damaging information, or that are unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, violate any law, or are otherwise inappropriate.
- You may not submit Questions which contain advertisements, solicitations of business or spam, or which transmit any worms, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs.
- If you were compensated in exchange for submitting a Question, you are REQUIRED to disclose it in your Question. You are also required to disclose if you or a member of your household or immediate family member is an employee of the manufacturer of the product for which you are submitting a Question.
Install full Office applicationsAlways have the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote and capture your ideas however you work best--using a keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
Email, calendar, people and tasks. Communicate more effectively, easily manage your tasks and schedule, and find information faster than ever.
Integrate multiple contacts into a single view with all of that person's contact information (including social network updates) with the People Card. Take a peek at your schedule, an appointment, without having to rearrange windows.
Word processing application. Create polished documents with Word. Do more with your Word docs: pop in an online video, open a PDF and edit the content, align pictures and diagrams with minimal fuss, and use Read Mode for distraction-free viewing on any screen.
Spreadsheet and charting application. Sort and analyze your data with Excel. Excel templates do most of the setup and design for you, so you can focus on your information. For greater insight, convert your info into a chart or table—in just two steps. Flash Fill learns and recognizes your pattern and auto-completes the remaining data for you.
Presentation application. Build and present your story with PowerPoint. New alignment, color-matching, and other design tools help you create stunning presentations. No more eyeballing pictures, shapes, and more on your slides to see if they're lined up with Smart Guides make it easy. Improved Presenter View features let you control the presentation.
Digital note-taking application. All your notes, on all your devices, always up to date. Type, handwrite, or sketch your notes. Clip links and webpages, insert photos and videos, embed tables, and attach files. Your notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices.
OneDriveAll OneDrive users receive free online storage with OneDrive. Upload your Office documents, photos, presentations and more and then access them from a computer or phone. With the OneDrive desktop app installed on your computer, your documents are also available offline.
Office OnlineFree Office Online sync with your OneDrive account, so when you are away from your PC you can access, view, edit and share your Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote files from any Internet-connected device running a supported browser when you’re away from your PC.
Microsoft accountsInternet access (fees may apply)
Some features may require additional hardware.
PC System RequirementsWindows 7 or later, 32- or 64-bit OS only
1 GHz processor with SSE2 support
2 GB RAM
3 GB available hard disk space
1024 x 576 screen resolution
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability