- Labels resist moisture, scuffing, tearing and smudging.
- Labels with TrueBlock® Technology are guaranteed to completely cover everything underneath.
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified Label paper
- Easy to customize with free templates and designs on avery.com/print
- Designed for use with most laser printers.
- Permanent adhesive ensures labels stay secure.
|label size||5 1/2" x 8 1/2"|
|total recycled content||0%|
|number of labels per sheet/roll||2|
|machine compatibility||laser printer|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
From the Manufacturer|
Send a lot of packages? Then you need these WeatherProof™ White Labels. They stand up to the toughest weather and temperature conditions, featuring durable construction that allows them to repel water and moisture. They also resist scuffs, tears and smudges so they remain easy to read. And with TrueBlock® Technology, the labels completely cover everything underneath, so you can reuse boxes, mailing tubes and more. With the free templates and designs from avery.com/print, you can create custom labels with sharp, clear text and graphics in minutes.
- Perfect for shipping, addressing, priority messages, warning labels and more
- Durable, water-resistant labels provide strong protection against harsh elements
- TrueBlock® Technology completely covers everything underneath, so you can reuse boxes, mailing tubes, envelopes and more
- Jam free and smudge free, guaranteed
- Customize with free templates at avery.com/print
Avery WeatherProof Labels
Durable in Outdoor WeatherWhen your labels need to stand up against tough weather and temperature conditions, count on Avery WeatherProof labels. Labels stick firmly, while the durable construction repels water and moisture and resists scuffs, tears, and smudges.
Maintains Professional LookAddresses, priority messages, and warning labels remain easy to read, rain or shine.
Internet Shipping Ready (Half-Sheet Labels)The labels work well with popular Internet shipping software USPS, Click-N-Ship Shipping Assistant, UPS.com, FedEx.com, Stamps.com, Pitney Bowes Shipstream Manager Deluxe, eBay, and PayPal.
Variety of Uses
Avery WeatherProof labels are ideal for a variety of uses:
- Ship or mail in temperate conditions
- Great for labeling lab samples and equipment
- Organize, keep track of, and label your cleaning/janitorial supplies
- Outdoor home and garden use
Home and garden
Variety of Options Available
The labels work with a variety of printer types and come in several labels-per-sheet options to accommodate the project at hand.
Printer Options: Available for Laser
Labels per Sheet: Choose the number of labels per sheet that's right for the job:
Free and Easy Ways to Customize and Print
Avery offers free template solutions to make it easy for you to customize and print your Avery labels.
- Convenient: just visit avery.com/templates to get started
- Customizable: start with a pre-designed Avery template, or use a blank to design from scratch
- Easy mail merge: import an entire address list or other data in just a few clicks
- Compatible: solutions for Mac and PC systems
- Flexible: there's a solution for any project, from a quick sheet of return address labels to a special design for a product or occasion
- Helpful: online demos, articles and more to help guide you through a successful project
Learn more at avery.com/templates
|Fills the whole sheet at once||Mail merge (import data)||No download required||Works with PC systems||Works with Mac systems|
|Avery Design & Print Online at avery.com/print||
|Avery Wizard for Microsoft Word at avery.com/wizard||
|Avery Templates for Microsoft Word at avery.com/ templates||
The Avery Family of Labels
White AddressingGreat for high-volume mailing projects with Easy Peel and Pop-Up-Edge technology. Making your mailings fast and efficient.
EcoFriendlyLabels are made of 100% recycled material and processed chlorine free. Count on the same high-quality Avery label while leaving a smaller footprint.
White ShippingAvery offers bright, white labels with TrueBlock technology, guaranteed to completely cover up everything underneath. You'll give your packages a sharp, professional appearance even when reusing boxes, large envelopes and mailing tubes. They are also ideal for Internet shipping labels.
Brown KraftLabels cover up existing markings, and the color blends with cardboard so you can reuse old boxes and create a seamless appearance.
ClearWhen addressing or shipping envelopes for special occasions such as weddings, holidays, presentations, new client proposals, events etc, Avery Clear Easy Peel address labels provide you with a professional finish.
Branding, Merchandising & PromotingIdeal for branding products, brochures and mail pieces. Print-to-the-edge feature lets you create a custom look to showcase your product, logo or company.
WeatherProofThese weatherproof labels stand up to tough weather and temperature conditions, stick firmly, repel water and moisture, and resist scuffs, tears and smudges.
Home OrganizationIdeal for organizing and labeling household products or equipment.
Unique Shapes & ColorsLabels are ideal for priority messages, color coding, warning labels or anytime you need to make a bold statement.
IdentificationIdeal for identifying ownership on products, equipment, or places for items.
RepositionableAvery Repositionable Labels with Re-hesive technology allow labels to be removed and reapplied without damaging the label or envelope. Labels become permanent over time and are guaranteed not to fall off.
FilingIdeal for organizing your file folders, documents, and binders.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability