This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
- Home /
- Product Details
The ViewSonic PJD5132 is a high-performance SVGA 800 x 600 DLP projector with 3000 ANSI lumens and 15,000:1 contrast ratio. With DynamicEco technology, presenters can put the projector in "standby" mode by reducing brightness down to 30% when they need to shift audience's focus without restarting the projector. This projector offers a variety of hardware and software features including multiple PC and video input options, 1.1x optical zoom, keystone correction, PC 3D-ready/120 Hz, HD video support and integrated speaker. Filter-less design and energy-saving Eco-mode provide for virtually zero maintenance and increased product reliability. The PJD5132 lightweight design is ideal for tabletop use or mounting on a ceiling in both classrooms and corporate offices.
- Lightweight design can be placed on a tabletop or ceiling mounted.
- 800 x 600 SVGA native resolution for clear picture quality. UXGA 1600 x 1200 maximum resolution.
- Keystone correction fixes image distortion.
- Up to 2800 ANSI lumens and 15,000:1 contrast ratio. Enables bright images and noticeable contrast between white and black for excellent color saturation.
- Maximum diagonal image size of 300" and maximum projection distance of 37'.
- Supports HD signals for stunning picture quality.
- 1.1x optical zoom for setting versatility.
- Dual VGA in, VGA out, S-video, composite video, audio in/out and RS-232 ports for connecting a variety of components.
- Save energy with Dynamic Eco technology. Puts the projector in standby mode and reduces brightness without restarting the projector.
- Filterless design for easy maintenance and reliable use.
- Remote control included for simple operation.
|-014--upsell Short||Consider this projector for brighter text and images. Clarity shines through.|
|3D Type||3D Ready|
|average lamp life||6000 hours|
|Certifications & Standards||CB; UL; cUL; FCC (including ICES-003); CE; UL-Argentina; NOM; GS; GOST-R; SASO; Ukraine; PSB; C-tick; Korean-KC; CCC; CECP|
|color depth||30 bits|
|Color Supported||1.07 Billion Colors (30-bit)|
|cord length||5.9 feet|
|dimensions||3.3"H x 10.6"W x 8.7"D|
|Economy Mode Lamp Life||6000 Hour|
|form factor||Desktop; Ceiling Mountable|
|image distortion control (keystone correction)||yes|
|Input Scan Format||1080p|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|Lamp Power||190 W|
|maximum diagonal image size||300 inches|
|Maximum Horizontal Sync||100 kHz|
|maximum projection distance||37 feet|
|maximum resolution||UXGA 1600 x 1200|
|Maximum Vertical Sync||120 Hz|
|Minimum Diagonal Image Size||24"|
|Minimum Projection Distance||39.60"|
|Native Aspect Ratio||4:3|
|native resolution||SVGA 800 x 600|
|Normal Mode Lamp Life||4500 Hour|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Operating Power Consumption||250 W|
|Output Scan Format||576p|
|Parts Warranty/Labor||1 Year|
|Platform Supported||Mac; PC|
|Power Consumption Operational (Standby)||1 Watt|
|Projection Method||Front; Ceiling|
|projector weight||4.6 lb|
|remote control included||yes|
|Speaker Output Power||2 W|
|Throw Ratio||1.86 to 2.04:1|
|total recycled content||10%|
|Vertical Keystone Correction||-40°/+40°|
|Video Signal Format||NTSC; PAL; SECAM|
|Video Signal Standard||EDTV|
|warranty length||3 years limited (parts and labor); 1 year (lamp); free 1st year Express Exchange service|
|Weight (Approximate)||4.63 lb|
|What's Included||PJD5132 DLP Projector; Power Cable; VGA Cable; Remote Control with Batteries; Quick Start Guide; Wizard DVD (with User Guide)|
|white brightness (white light output)||2800 lumens|
|Zoom Type||Manual Zoom|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability