- Home /
- Product Details
- Short-throw lens allows more flexible projector positioning. Allows projection of a 90" image from just 36" away — great for use in smaller spaces. Having the projector close to the screen also helps eliminate shadows.
- WXGA (1280 x 800) native resolution for detailed images.
- 3,000-lumen brightness for easy visibility in lit rooms.
- DLP and BrilliantColor™ technologies for vivid, vibrant colors. Projector features a high contrast ratio of 15,000:1.
- DynamicEco™ technology lets you control brightness with ease. With just a click of the included remote, you can dim or brighten the image, letting you control the focus of you audience.
- Multiple PC and video inputs offer flexible connectivity. Includes an HDMI input.
- Network connectivity allows remote operation. Lets you monitor and control the projector from a computer.
- 10-watt integrated speaker for great sound.
|average lamp life||5,000 hours|
|cord length||5.9 feet|
|dimensions||3.3" x 11.6" x 9.5"|
|image distortion control (keystone correction)||yes|
|maximum diagonal image size||300 inches|
|maximum projection distance||10.4 feet|
|maximum resolution||1600 x 1200|
|native resolution||1280 x 800|
|ports||1 HDMI; 1 S-video; 2 VGA-in; 1 VGA-out; 1 RS-232|
|Power Consumption Operational (Standby)||1 Watt|
|projector weight||6.6 lb|
|remote control included||yes|
|Speakers||1 x mixed channel|
|total recycled content||10%|
|warranty length||3-year limited; 1 year on lamp; Express Exchange service (1st year free)|
|white brightness (white light output)||3000 lumens|
PJD6683ws Short Throw Networkable WXGA Projector
The ViewSonic PJD6683ws is an advanced networkable, wide format, short throwDLP projector ideal for classroom and corporate environments. With its short throw lens, the projector can project a 90” image from only 3 feet away. Having the projector close to the screen eliminates cast shadows and blinding light for presenters. PJD6683ws delivers amazingly bright, clear images with WXGA 1280x800 native resolution, 3,000 ANSI lumens and 15,000:1 high contrast ratio, while BrilliantColor technology provides vivid, vibrant colors. This networkable projector is equipped with Crestron e-Control and RoomView Express, making it easy for IT managers to monitor and control the projector from their workstations. In addition, the projector is AMX Device Discovery certified, which enhances it to be a robust network projector for any size campus or enterprise. With the new DynamicEco technology, presenters can control audiences’ focus by dimming the brightness to 30% of its original with a simple click of the remote. The PJD6683ws also comes standard with multiple PC and video inputs including HDMI, 120Hz/3D-Ready and 10w integrated speaker. The PJD6683ws widescreen, networkable, short throw WXGA DLP projector delivers outstanding projection performance for both education and businesses.
Using less watts per lumen than other comparable projectors. And with a 15,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, it´s the bright choice for education and business.
Settings where the PJD6683ws is the perfect solution
- Classrooms - lectures, videos, presentations, lesson plans and even auditorium presentations.
- Business - conference rooms, meeting rooms, boardrooms.
- Small area with space constraint
1280x800 (WXGA) resolution offers a tremendous degree of flexibility and compatibility. Whether you are connecting your widescreen notebook in a conference room, or watching the latest HD 720p / 1080p multimedia content in a classroom, you are guaranteed a distortion-free image with a matching aspect ratio.
Advanced DLP (Digital Light Processing) technology allows you to experience crystal clear, razor-sharp and lifelike images with the same DLP technology that Hollywood relies on. For fast action, the response time is also on the order of 1,000 times faster than similiar LCD based projectors. And with no air filters to clean or change, the latest generation of DLP based projectors from ViewSonic offer amongst the lowest TCO (total cost of ownership) in the industry.
Color is one of the most important characteristics of a good projection system, and the latest BrilliantColor technology delivers stunning all-digital clarity with lifelike color, sharp graphics and outstanding video. The sophisticated 6-segment color wheel enhances the yellow color performance that is key to accurate and vivid color reproduction. With multi-color processing, colors are richer and more vibrant with exquisite and precise detail.
- No space constraints- Projector large images from half the distance of a standard throw projector slowing flexibility for any room size
- No shadows- No distracting shadows on the projected image since the light source is much closer to the screen
- No blinding lights- Allows presenters to focus on their presentation and audience without eyestrain and glare
- No reflective glare from whiteboards- Many classrooms project on traditional or interactive whiteboards. Over time, traditional projectors can create hotspots on the board – giving off a distracting glare and reducing the visibility of the presentation
- 6-segment color wheel design improves color performance and accuracy to provide natural, vivid colors
- Auto source detection senses the source input and syncs with your computer automatically
- Supports wide range of digital signals from SD (480i/480p) to HD (720p/1080i/1080p)
- Integrated speaker ideal for multimedia applications, videos, audio-enabled presentations
Take advantage of network control and monitoring capabilities to help IT personnel managing projectors efficiently and effectively – from having full remote access and control to saving valuable time and money. The ViewSonic PJD6683ws offers seamless integration and full support for Crestron and AMX control systems.
Take command of presentations by dimming the screen image - up to 70% - with DynamicEco button on the remote. With a click of the remote, the presenters are able to easily control audience focus by dimming the projected image, or when the projector is not in use. When DynamicEco is activated, it instantly reduces the lamp power consumption up to 70% - a great energy-saving design for low total cost of ownership (TCO).
With support for TI´s DLP Link technology, you´ll have amazing 3D capabilities at your disposal. The projector´s embedded emitter function means all that´s required to unlock 3D capabilities is a pair of DLP Link compatible glasses, such as the optional ViewSonic PGD-250 active shutter glass kit.
With only a slight 20% decrease in brightness, the Eco-mode function can extend the life of your lamp by almost 50%* and up to 5,000 hours* in some cases. Other benefits of Eco-mode operation include reduced power consumption, as well as less heat and audible noise output. It´s good for the environment and great for your budget. The Eco-mode function will definitely help lower your total cost of ownership (TCO).
Backed by our 25-year reputation for quality and reliability, ViewSonic offers one of the industry´s best overall projector warranty with 3-year limited parts, 1-year lamp and first year free Express Exchange Service**. Don´t be fooled by seemingly longer warranties out there in the market that exclude the more vulnerable systems and moving parts.
*Lamp life and energy savings may vary based on actual usage and other factors. **One year Express Exchange Service requires product registration. Program specifications and availability are subject to change without notice.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability