This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
NetgGear ProSafe GSM7224P Ethernet Switch Item # 6970726
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
IP telephony, Wireless or Video-Surveillance deployments may require higher PoE+ density in wiring closets. This 24-port PoE+ platform is 802.3af full power – with supplemental 802.3at full power capacity – yet affordable when compared to typical competitive solutions with even less PoE budget. When associated to GSM7212F, PoE deployments can be much Smarter with the right number of PoE ports – whenever and wherever you want.
|form factor||Desktop; Rack-mountable|
|power source||Power Supply|
From the Manufacturer|
The NETGEAR® Intelligent Edge M4100 series consists of 12 fully managed switches, ranging from 8-port Fast Ethernet to 50-port Gigabit Ethernet. They are ideal for all organizations considering reliable, affordable and simple access layer switching with CLI, advanced scripting capabilities and Layer 3 routing.
As a cost-effective component of converged voice, video and data networking solutions, NETGEAR M4100 series delivers a secure edge in commercial buildings and campus LAN environments: PoE (802.3af) and PoE+ (802.3at) versions of M4100 series are perfect for Wireless access points, IP telephony and IP surveillance deployments.
- Managed switch with industry-standard CLI, telnet and fully functional web interface
- Best combination of wire speed performance, security and convergence
- Easy to set up and use with automatic VoIP and IP Cameras – including VLAN routing wizard
- 1U Rackmount form factor
- 24 ports 10/100/1000 PoE+ (802.3at) with 380W budget (720W with External Power Supply (EPS) option
- 4 Gigabit Fiber (SFP) uplinks
- High availability with Redundant Power Supply (RPS) option
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- LIFETIME Advanced Tech Support via chat
- LIFETIME Next Business Day Replacement
- Dimensions (w x d x h): 440 x 257 x 43.2 mm (17.3 x 10.12 x 1.7 in)
- Weight: 4.368 kg (9.63 lb)
- ProSAFE® M4100 series switch (M4100-24G-POE)
- Power cord
- Rubber footpads for tabletop installation
- Rubber caps for the SFP sockets
- Mini-USB console cable with one Mini B connector and one type A connector
- Resource CD with links to online documentation: USB drivers for the Mini-USB console; Switch MIB; ProSAFE M4100 Managed
- Switch Quick Installation Guide, ProSAFE M4100 Hardware Installation Guide; ProSAFE Managed Switch Command-Line Interface
- (CLI) User Manual; ProSAFE M4100 and M7100 Managed Switches Administration Manual
- Technical Documentation online repository: http://www.downloads.netgear.com/docs/m4100/enu/202-11161-01/