Belkin OmniView KVM Cable Item # 697821
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
KVM Universal Cable Kit, VGA & USB is the easiest and neatest way to connect your computers and servers to your USB KVM switches, providing image clarity for high-resolution applications. These cable Kits offer high-performance, high-quality, and reliability. The All-In-One VGA & USB Cable Kits feature nickel-plated connectors with a gray jacket.
|Connector on First End||1 x 15-pin HD-15 Male VGA; 1 x 4-pin Type A Male USB|
|Connector on Second End||1 x RJ-45 Male Network|
|Connectors||1 x 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) - male ¦ 1 x 4 pin USB Type A - male|
|Connectors (Other Side)||1 x 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) - male ¦ 1 x 4 pin USB Type B - male|
|manufacturer||Belkin International, Inc|
|material||Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)|
From the Manufacturer|
KVM Universal Cable Kit, VGA & USB, provides the easiest and neatest way to connect your computers and servers to your USB KVM switches, providing image clarity for high-resolution applications. These Cable Kits offer high performance, high quality, and reliability. The all-in-one VGA & USB Cable Kits feature nickel-plated connectors with a gray jacket.
Please note: F1D9006-06, F1D9006-10 and the F1D9006-15 are to be used with the F1D086U.
- Coaxial VGA cabling supports superior image clarity
- Ferrite bead reduces electromagnetic and radio frequency interference(EMI/RFI)
- Strain-relief molding increases durability
- Double-shielding and PVC overmolding prevent loss of data
- PC99 color and modified thumbscrews allow for easy installation
- All-in-one design makes connections and setups neat and easy
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty