Quicken® 2017, For Mac, Traditional Disc Item # 698223
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Track spending and build your savings account. Financial software organizes bank, credit card, investment and retirement accounts all in one place for an at-a-glance view.
- View and manage your financial accounts all in one place. Combines your bank, credit card, investment and retirement accounts in a single easy-to-use location.
- Create a personalized 12-month budget to help track spending.
- Helps you learn how to make smart investment decisions, so you can prepare for the future.
- DVD simplifies installation.
|full version/upgrade||full version|
|memory requirements||256 MB|
|minimum hard disk space||100 MB|
|minimum processor compatibility||Intel or better processor|
|minimum resolution required||1024 x 768|
|operating system compatibility||Mac OS X|
From the Manufacturer|
What’s New for Quicken for Mac 2017?
- Compare your income and spending against year over year with custom reports
- Pay your bills in Quicken, now with Quicken Bill Pay (fees apply)1
- Get more power on-the-go with improved mobile app, now with investment tracking, offline use and enhanced search2
- Convert from Quicken Windows to Quicken fo Mac with just one click3
Import all your bank transactions safely and automatically
- No need to jot it all down or save receipts4
- Includes transactions from all your financial institutions
Manage your investments and plan for taxes
- See how your investments are performing
- We continuously update quotes to keep your portfolio value current
- Track cost basis, see realized and unrealized gains, and calculate capital gains and more to make tax time easier
Helps minimize taxes on your investments
- Make sure you get the maximum tax benefits with prepared reports at tax time
- Track cost basis and estimate capital gains
See where your money is going and stay on top of spending
- Import all your bank transactions safely and automatically. No need to jot it all down4
- Categorizes all your transactions automatically so you can see them in one place
- Create a budget you can live with based on your past spending
Manage your money whenever, wherever with our mobile app.
- Our mobile app is available for iPhone, iPad, and Android2
- Check your budget, account balances, and investments
|Computer||Intel Based Macintosh|
|Operating System||Mac OS X 10.10 or later|
|Memory||256 MB or greater|
|Hard Disk Space||100 MB, More memory and hard drive space may be required for large data files|
|Display||1280x800, 1366x768 or greater|
|Printer||Any printer supported by Windows Vista 7/8/8.1/10|
|Geography||Quicken for Mac software and the Quicken mobile app are not designed to function for use outside the U.S.|
- Quicken for Mac 2017 imports data from Quicken for Windows 2010 or newer, Quicken for Mac 2015 or newer, Quicken for Mac 2007, Quicken Essentials for Mac, Banktivity
Mobile System Requirements
- 1 Paying bills with Quicken is available only if you have Quicken Bill Pay (Bill Payment Services provided by Metavante Payment Services, LLC) or if your bank allows you to access their bill pay product through Quicken. Application approval, fees, and additional terms and conditions may apply.
- 2 Standard message and data rates may apply for sync, e-mail and text alerts. Visit www.quicken.com/go/apps for details. Quicken app (“App”) is compatible with iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Android phones and tablets. Not all Quicken desktop features are available in the App. The App is a companion app and will work only with Quicken 2014 and above desktop products. Earlier versions of the App prior to Quicken 2014 will not work with Quicken 2015 through 2017 desktop products.
- 3 One-click file conversion from Quicken for Windows to Quicken for Mac 2017 is not currently available if purchased from Mac App store
- 4 Credit score report and monitoring alerts (Quicken for Windows) and data download from participating financial institutions or other parties are available until April 2020; customer phone support, online features and services vary, require Internet access and/or may be subject to change, application approval, fees, additional terms and conditions. 15,000+ participating financial institutions as of 10/1/2016.