This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
Rapid® 5080e Professional Electric Cartridge Stapler Item # 698531
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Designed for 500,000 stapling operations
- LED low staple indicator light so you know when to reload for uninterrupted stapling.
- 2" adjustable stapling depth.
- Flat-clinch staples for improved stacking.
- Cassette includes a driver blade and all wearing parts as well as staples. They're all replaced with each new cassette to maintain precise stapling without extra maintenance.
- Clear shield lets you see the stapling point and shuts off the stapler when lifted.
- Adjustable paper guide — up to 1 1/2" — and extra-long power cord.
|adjustable paper guide||yes|
|manufacturer||Elmer's Products, Inc.|
|sheet capacity||80 sheets of 20-lb paper|
|staple capacity||5,000 staples|
|staple remover included||no|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|What's Included||5080e Professional Electric Stapler; 1 x Staple Cartridge|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Features of the Rapid® 5080e Electric Stapler
Designed for high capacity stapling operations.The superior performance and high stapling capacity is ideal for frequent stapling users, such as banks, insurance companies, law firms, mail rooms as well as receptions desks.
Unique patented cartridge systemWear parts are replaced every time you replace the staple cartridge. It's like getting a new stapler every time!
Whisper quiet mechanism with low vibration.Provides superior performance, even in high frequency stapling situations such as mail rooms and receiption desks.
Flat clinch technologyStapled documents can be piled without leaning, toppling over or scratching your desk.
Made in Sweden.Designed and made in Sweden.
Two Year Limited WarrantyEsselte guarantees this Rapid product against defects in materials or workmanship for the period of two years (excluding normal wear and tear).