Belkin® PRO Series VGA/SVGA Monitor Extension Cable, HDDB15M/HDDB15F, 10' Item # 702112
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
These Belkin Pro Series high-integrity monitor extension cables will make the flow of data faster and the resolution of your images crystal clear. These VGA/SVGA cables extend the length of your high-resolution multimedia monitor cable with a HDDB15 connector to your PC. Ideal for monitors with short cables, they are constructed of 3 coaxial and 5 twisted pair cable to minimize cross talk, noise and other interference. Designed to support high-resolution imaging and high speed. Manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
|monitor cable connection||HDDB15M to HDDB15F|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
From the Manufacturer|
This SVGA Monitor Extension Cable ensures faster data flow between your high-resolution monitor and your PC. Engineered to deliver crystal-clear transmission of your images, it extends the length of your existing HDDB15-connector cable with a durable, high-quality solution.
- Minimizes noise and other interference with construction of 3 coaxial and 4 twisted-pair wires
- Maximizes color and imaging with 3 coaxial conductors for the RGB signal
- Supports high-resolution imaging and high-speed transmissions
- Comes with a Belkin Lifetime Warranty
- Helps meet FCC requirements on electromagnetic/radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI) with aluminum undermold shield
- Features double-shielding to ensure compliance with FCC requirements
- Provides maximum conductivity with no data loss using gold-plated copper contacts
- Ensures a lifetime of error-free data transmission with molded-strain relief and PVC overmolding
- Maintains optimal video-signal integrity with three 75-Ohm coaxial lines