Scholastic Teaching Reading In Middle School (2nd Edition) Item # 702717
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
A completely revised, updated edition of a best-selling classic!
- Master teacher Laura Robb reflects on how her teaching has evolved, drawing on current research and her most recent classroom experiences with students all over the country. She presents abundant new material, including fresh literacy vignettes that showcase lessons and learning experiences.
- Robb demonstrates how she has fine-tuned her strategy lessons, focusing on helping students become more aware of why they're doing what they're doing. She expands her discussion of motivation, differentiation, assessment, classroom management, and more—including a whole new chapter on conferring.
- Her passion for helping adolescents become lifelong readers radiates throughout the book.
- She offers new insights and innovative ideas for working with students at this critical juncture of their literacy lives.
- Includes a CD with forms, charts and more.
|age recommendation||10 and up years|
|grade||4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade; 7th grade; 8th grade|
|number of pages||336|
|subject||reading & writing|