Victor® High Rise™ Sit-Stand Desk Converter With Monitor Stand, 15 1/2"H x 28"W x 23"D, Black Item # 703361
Ergonomic design that gives you the option to sit or stand at your desk
- Sit-stand desk converter transforms any sit down desk into an ergonomic sit stand desk.
- Work surface made from wood and a durable laminate coating for years of use.
- Desk easily holds a keyboard, mouse, phone and accessories on the surface.
- Gas strut design easily raises or lowers the desk surface and computer monitor independently.
- Tilt and swivel monitor arm allows for ergonomic alignment whether sitting or standing.
- Lower the work surface flush with your desk to work when seated.
- Rear of the sit-stand desk is tapered to fit corner cubicles.
- Surface is raised up to 15 1/2" for ergonomic placement of your office equipment and supplies.
- Heavy steel base prevents tipping.
|furniture style||modern; standing; transitional|
|raised monitor shelf||no|
|material||wood, steel, PVC|
|manufacturer||Victor Technologies International, Inc.|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
- Adjustable Height Desk Surface
- Adjustable Monitor Height
- Tapered Corners
- Heavy Steel Base
- Large Work Surface
Adjustable Height Desk Surface
Transform any sit down desk into a sit or stand desk. The desk surface can be raised up to 15.5". Simply loosen the knob and push down on the desk surface to lower to a seated position or pull up gently to raise the desk surface to standing position. Tighten the knob clockwise to fix the desk surface at the desired height.
Adjustable Monitor Height
The monitor height adjusts independently from the desk. Simply loosen the knob and push down or pull up gently on the monitor holder to position the monitor at the optimal height. Tighten the knob clockwise to fix the monitor location. With an adjustment range of 12 inches the optimal height is easy to achieve.
The monitor also rotates, tilts, and swivels.
The rear portion of the desk is tapered to fit corner cubicles
Heavy Steel Base
Heavy steel base prevents tipping. No clamps or other attachments are required.
Large Work Surface
The 28” wide by 23” deep surface is raised up to 15.5” for ergonomic placement of laptop computer, keyboard, mouse, or papers while standing
How It Works
The DC300 rests on top of your existing desk. No clamps or other attachments are required.
The DC300 contains two gas struts; one for the desk and one for the monitor. When the desk is pushed down, the lower gas strut resists the weight and is loaded with energy. When the desk is released, the strut helps push the desk surface back up. The action is similar to the gas struts in an SUV that help open and close the hatch.
A knob is turned clockwise to fix the desk surface at the desired height. The knob is loosened when a change in height is desired.
The upper section contains a separate gas strut and tightening knob for the monitor that works similar to the lower strut used for the desk. The monitor can be moved up or down indpendent of the desk. This flexibility means the monitor will be in the most comfortable position for a person of any size.