This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Home /
- Product Details
- 15.6" HD (1366 x 768 resolution) LED-backlit display makes work and play a breeze. This Dell Inspiron 15 laptop with 15.6" screen allows you to watch movies, work on spreadsheets and view photos in crisp detail.
- Dell Inspiron i3531-1200BK laptop features 4GB of memory to run your programs.
- 500GB hard drive holds your documents, photos, music and more.
- Supports Wireless-N for high performance, cable-free networking. Access wireless networks to share files, send and receive email and browse the Web with this Dell Inspiron 15.6" laptop (i3531-1200BK).
- Experience HD sound enhanced with Waves MaxxAudio®.
- Available ports include 2 USB 2.0 and 1 HDMI. Also includes 4-in-1 memory card reader to transfer your digital photos, music and other files from 4 different types of memory cards.
- Built-in webcam and microphone let you keep in touch via video and voice. Supports video resolutions up to 720p.
- Features Microsoft® Windows® 8.1.
- Use the HDMI port to view videos and movies on your HDTV. (HDMI cable sold separately.)
- Includes a numeric keypad for quick calculations and data entry.
- Battery stays powered for up to 5.5 hours before recharging. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Weighs 5.16 lb.
- ENERGY STAR — For products that meet federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
|processor speed||2.2 GHz|
|maximum memory capacity||4 GB|
|hard drive type||hard drive|
|screen size||15.6 inches|
|video hardware||Intel HD graphics|
|Operating Systems||Windows 8|
|operating system details||Windows 8.1|
|memory type||DDR3L SDRAM|
|processor type||Intel Celeron|
|maximum battery life||5.5 hours|
|hard drive capacity||500GB 5400 RPM SATA Hard Drive|
|screen resolution||1366 x 768|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|ports||2 USB 2.0; 1 HDMI|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|model name||Inspiron 15 Laptop|
|audio hardware||Waves MaxxAudio|
From the Manufacturer|
Designed for easy travelThe Inspiron 15 starts at about 1" thin, so it slips easily into a travel bag for when you’re on the move. Its textured lid and palm rest help you get a grip on things.
Multitask on a budget
With quick, efficient Intel® Celeron® processors and Windows 8.1 apps, Bing Smart Search and more, you can turn around tasks easily, whether you’re online or offline.
Stay powered up long enough to skip the in-flight movie, polish your presentation or drift off to your favorite music with up to 6.25 hours of battery life.
Add it up
A 10-key numeric keypad makes managing spreadsheets and balancing budgets a breeze.
Beautiful display: Get lost in this stunning 15.6" HD WLED screen with 1366x768 resolution and the high-contrast provided by Truelife technology.
Huge hard drive: Pack hours of TV shows, music and movies on the available 500GB hard drive.
Reader at the ready: Can’t find your camera cables? Just upload media files right from your camera’s card with a built-in 4-in-1 media card reader.
Practical ports: Connect to an HDTV or HD monitor with an HDMI 1.4 port for an even bigger home theater experience. Or join MP3 players, cameras, external drives and more with its two available USB 2.0 ports. Please note, the Inspiron 15 has no optical drive, Ethernet port or Bluetooth connectivity.
Designed for the real world — because that's where life happens.We want you to love your new PC for years to come. That's why we test Inspiron laptops for reliability not just in the places where you expect it, but for the open road ahead.
Turn up the heat: From locker rooms to locked cars, we test Inspiron laptops for survival in harsh short-term heat conditions of up to 65°C/149°F.
Everything hinges on it: We test Inspiron laptop hinges to ensure they still feel tight, even after opening and closing the lid 20,000 times.
Keys to success: We test commonly used keys for 10 million keystrokes and touch pad buttons 1 million times with no failure. So go ahead, finish your novel.
Buttoned up: No matter what you set your power and multimedia buttons to do, we've tested them all to survive up to 40,000 pushes.
Twist and turn: Call us excessive, but after twisting an Inspiron laptop's base and lid more than 25,000 times, we can assure you the parts inside are well protected.
Always a good fit: You'll probably never need to remove and reinstall your Inspiron's battery 750 times, but you can rest easy knowing that we've tested even that.
|Processor||Intel® Celeron® Dual Core N2830 Processor|
|Operating System||[81N6EB] Win8.1 w Bing 64-Bit Eng|
|Memory||4GB Single Channel DDR3 1600MHz (4GBx1)|
|Video Graphics||Intel® HD Graphics|
|Hard Drive||500GB 5400 rpm SATA Hard Drive|
|Multimedia Drive||No Optical Drive|
|Media Card Reader||8-in-1 Media Card Reader and USB 2.0|
|Biometrics||FastAccess Facial Recognition|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth® tied to wireless card|
|Display||15.6 inch LED Backlit Display with Truelife and HD resolution (1366 x 768)|
|Fax/Data Modem||HDMI - Yes|
|Wireless Connectivity||Dell Wireless 1506|
|Audio||HD Audio enhanced with Wave MaxxAudio|
|Keyboard||English Non-Backlit Keyboard|
|Battery||40 WHr, 4-Cell Battery (removable)|
|Warranty and Support||1Yr Mail-In Warranty|
|Software 1||McAfee™ Peaks Live Safe - 30 day|
|Software 2||Microsoft® Office Trial (OHT13M)|
|Software 5||CY3,FY14,AddlSW,INS 8.1 (C3F4I8)|
|Disclaimer3||125V, 1M, C5, US|
|Other||No WIDI Software|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability