Scholastic Short Reading Passages With Graphic Organizers To Model And Teach Key Comprehension Skills: Grades 4-5 Item # 703914
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Help all kids easily learn how to find the main idea, understand cause and effect, compare and contrast, sequence events, and more!
- 40 high-interest passages are paired with graphic organizers.
- The ready-to-use Notebook files on CD contain companion activities.
- The activities make it easy to model essential reading comprehension skills on your SMART Board.
- Following your lead, students can draw, move, highlight, and underline key text right on the board.
- It's a surefire way to engage even the most reluctant learners and build the reading comprehension skills all students need to succeed!
|subject||reading & writing|
|grade||4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade|
|number of pages||48|