This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Professor Teaches OneNote 2016, Download Version Item # 709257
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Professor Teaches OneNote 2016 helps you get the most out of Microsoft OneNote 2016. This computer learning course was designed by experts to guide you through all of the functions and features of this sophisticated digital notebook program. You will get hours of lessons using a realistic simulation of the actual OneNote 2016 program. Download the product and start learning Microsoft OneNote 2016 today!
What is Microsoft OneNote 2016?
Microsoft OneNote 2016 is a digital notebook that is a part of the brand new Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016 suite. OneNote creates a single place to store all of your notes and information. It provides the flexibility to gather and organize text, pictures, audio and video recordings, and more, in one location on your computer.
What Are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft OneNote 2016?
- Discover how to organize and search quickly
- Share ideas and projects with classmates and colleagues
- Improve your efficiency by converting handwriting
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches OneNote 2016
Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:
- Learn how to work with the Ribbon
- Learn how to use Dock to Desktop
- Learn how to take and save notes
- Learn how to add pictures and equations
- Learn how to create unfiled notes
- Learn how to use the Pen Mode
Every Professor Teaches Course Includes:
- Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
- Hundreds of Learning Topics
- 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
- Realistic Simulations
- Beginner to Advanced Topics
- Self-Paced Learning Objectives
- Introductions and Summaries
- Interactive Exercises
- Professional Voice Narration
- End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
- Checkmarks for Completed Topics
- Glossary, Index, and Search
- Professor Answers for Instant Training
|additional requirements||Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista or XP; Sound card, Speakers or headphones; mouse; 1280x768, 16 Bit or higher display|
|brand name||Individual Software|
|distributor||Arvato digital services Canada, Inc.|
|download size||175288 KB|
|minimum hard disk space||Average 150 MB Hard Drive space available per application|
|minimum processor compatibility||Pentium PC or higher|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 8 Enterprise; Windows 8 Professional; Windows 8; Windows 8 Enterprise x64; Windows 8 Professional x64; Windows 8 x64; Windows 7 Starter; Windows 7 Home Basic; Windows 7 Home Premium; Windows 7 Professional; Windows 7 Ultimate; Windows 7 Enterprise; Windows 7 Home Basic x64; Windows 7 Home Premium x64; Windows 7 Professional x64; Windows 7 Ultimate x64; Windows 7 Enterprise x64; Windows Vista Starter; Windows XP|