HP Advanced Photo Paper, 4" x 6", 10.5 Mil, Pack Of 100 Sheets Item # 710519
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Bring your favorite photos to life in crisp, vivid detail with advanced photo paper, which helps you recreate your favorite snaps using a photo printer. Whether you're creating vacation photos for an album or printing duplicates to pass out to friends and family, photo paper helps you get it all done.
- A great choice for printing in humid environments.
- Dries instantly for quick handling, passing around and stacking.
- Get true-to-life color photos without the guesswork. Auto Sense Technology enhances photo quality and makes it easy to print fast, vivid color photos by automatically selecting the optimal print settings of select HP printers.
- Lignin, calcium carbonate and acid free.
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) — For wood/paper products from forests certified to the ‘gold’ standard of responsible forestry. Forest Stewardship Council US-0081. FSC Certification ensures responsible use of forest resources and provides assurance that the fiber in this paper comes from forests that are well-managed to protect biodiversity and the livelihoods of the people that depend on those forests.
|paper weight||66 lb|
|paper thickness||10.5 mil|
|paper sheet size||4" x 6"|
|paper brightness (US)||91|
|eco-label/standard||FSC - Mix|
|paper finish type||glossy|
|sheets per ream/pack||100|
Product Q & A
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
If you resize the image to physically print at 4 x 6 inches, @ 300dpi, and your printer has the option to print 'borderless' the paper will accept the borderless image. If you do not select borderless, your post processing software will send the finished image to the printer as a small border, and the printer will print the image with approximately a 3/16 inch white border; just enough for a picture frame.
The general answer is yes, the paper should be usable on most popular printers.
The major problem between printers and paper is the type of ink used by the printer. It is suggested to use compatible ink/paper for the printer you own.
One suggestion is to purchase the ink for your printer with a sample pack of paper.