NETGEAR® ProSAFE® S3300 52 PoE+ Port Gigabit Stackable Smart Switch Item # 710670
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
A L2+ web-based platform
- A powerful interconnect link between access and aggregation.
- 48 PoE+-capable Gigabit copper ports. PoE+ support between 190W up to 1,440W with RPS.
- 4 dedicated 10G ports (2 copper 10GBase-T and 2 fiber SFP+) for stacking and/or uplinks to aggregation layers or storage and server connections.
- IGMP and MLD Snooping. Facilitate fast receiver joins and leaves for multicast streams.
- Build a secured, converged network. Prevent external attacks and block malware, while allowing secure access for authorized users.
- Auto-Voice and Auto-Video. Automatic Voice over IP prioritization with Auto-VoIP simplifies most complex multi-vendor IP telephone deployments.
- Backed by manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
|automatic speed sensing||yes|
|dimensions||1.7"H x 17.3"W x 13.6"D|
|maximum data transfer rate||1,000 Mbps|
|number of users per network||52|
|plug and play||yes|
|power source||Power Supply|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
The ProSAFE® S3300 52-Port Gigabit Stackable Smart Managed Switch is a L2+ web based platform: PoE+ in a 48 ports configuration. 4 dedicated 10G ports are included as standard (2 x 10GBase-T and 2 x SFP+) for stacking and/or uplinks to aggregation layers or storage and server connections. PoE/PoE+ support between 190W up to 1,440W with RPS (model dependent). ProSAFE switches come with lifetime warranty, lifetime NBD and lifetime online technical chat.
- An advanced, resilient access solution with scope to also be used at the center of a small organization of between 50 to 250 employees.
- Stack and virtually manage up to 6 switches as one logical entity to support up to 288 nodes for easy management and configuration as well as better scalability, redundancy and faster deployment.
- Flexible 10G media choice with 2 x 10GBase-T and 2 x SFP+ dedicated ports – included as standard and unrivalled for stacking / uplink connectivity to aggregation switches, servers and network storage devices to support high bandwidth application needs.
- 40Gbps stacking backplane helping to reduce service and performance bottlenecks.
- The only smart managed switch platform to offer truly affordable Gigabit with 10G Copper, 10G fiber and full PoE+ capability on 24 and 48 port configurations giving complete deployment choice and flexibility for convergence based networks including wireless and surveillance needs.
- Extensive after sale support service to help protect your investment and reduce downtime risk over the long term with Lifetime warranty, Lifetime NBD and industry leading Lifetime online technical chat.
Migration path to 10G Networks for SMB
Why the NETGEAR latest generation of Gigabit Stackable Smart Managed Switch with 10G links is the right choice for SMBs? NETGEAR Gigabit Stackable Smart Managed Switches offer the most cost-effective migration path to 10G network:
- Well-positioned for 10G network upgrade into aggregation switches, servers and network storage devices while offering Gigabit to the network edge
- Stacking capability for redundancy, improved resiliency and ease-of-management
- Improved usability for easier and smoother deployment of voice, video and WLAN on the same converged platform
- Lifetime warranty on hardware, lifetime tech support on online chat and Lifetime Next-business Day (NBD) support
- ProSAFE® Gigabit Stackable Smart Managed Switch GS752TXP-100NES
- Power cord
- Hardware Installation Guide
- Rack-mounting kit
- Resource CD with links to online documentation, installation guides, Web management user manual, Smart Control
- Dimensions: 440 x 345 x 43mm
- Weight: 5.54kg
Warranty and Support
- ProSafe Lifetime Warranty
- Lifetime 24x7 online Technical Support
- Lifetime Next-Business-Day (NBD) Replacement