- Home /
- Product Details
Recording is easy with the PC compatible ICD-PX333 digital voice recorder. With Voice Operated Recording, it starts and stops automatically with your voice. Over 1000 hours of recording time plus Micro SD expansion slot for more time, you'll never miss a class or those random thoughts or ideas.
- Voice-operated recording activates the recorder only when audible sound is present, conserving space and eliminating soundless passages.
- 4GB internal flash memory to store dozens of lectures or notes.
- Up to 1,073 hours of recording time in LP mode for reliable recording capacity.
- 4 recording modes include LP mode for extended recording.
- Multiple playback functions include dictation correction and playback speed control.
- Organize and store notes in 5 message folders.
- Noise-canceling microphone provides clear speech playback.
|audio formats supported||MP3|
|Battery Size Supported||AAA|
|Display Screen Type||LCD|
|Flash Memory Capacity||4 GB|
|Maximum Recording Time||96 Hour|
|Microphone Adjustable Sensitivity||Yes|
|Number of Batteries Supported||2|
|recording mode types||Mono|
|Speakers||1 x speaker - built-in - 300 mW|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability