Streamlight® LiteBox® 6V Power Failure System Item # 713699
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Industrial-duty rechargeable lantern
- Powered by a 6V, sealed lead acid battery. Battery is rechargeable up to 500 times.
- Smart power failure circuitry automatically turns the light on when the power goes out.
- Provides 150 lumens of light for up to 9 hours at a time. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Rubberized bumper protects against impacts and shocks.
- ABS plastic construction features a lens ring and cushioned grip handle.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
|number of batteries required||1|
|battery type||sealed lead acid rechargeable 6V|
|handle type||Cushioned Grip|
|Watts||8.00 W [Max]|
|size||11 1/2 inches|
|Beam Concentration (MBCP)||80000 cp|
|No. of Batteries||1|
|Includes||Chargers, Mounting Rack|
|length||11 1/2 in.|
|Lamp Life||100 h|
|Run Time||9.00 h [Max]|
|average run time||9 hours|
|Charging Time||8 h [Max]|
|Bulb Type||Halogen Bi-Pin|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Show More ▾|