Linksys® RE3000W Wireless-N Single-Band Range Extender Item # 714304
Expand your wireless network coverage
- Wireless-N technology delivers up to 300Mbps data transfer rates. Operates on the 2.4GHz band.
- Covers up to 5,000 square feet. Access your network from more places.
- Traffic prioritization ensures smooth video streaming.
- 10/100Mbps Ethernet port for connecting wired devices to your network.
- Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 (WPA2) with 128-bit encryption helps protect your data.
- Plug-and-play installation makes it easy to use.
|dimensions||2.87"H x 6.26"W x 8.19"D|
|form factor||Wall Mountable|
|maximum data transfer rate||300 Mbps|
|number of users per network||10|
|package contents||Wireless-N Extender (RE3000W); CD-ROM with Setup Software and Resources; AC Power Cord; Ethernet Cable; Quick Installation Guide|
|plug and play||yes|
|power source||Power Supply|
|virtual private network (VPN) support||yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Linksys N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender (RE3000W)Extend the range of your home Wi-Fi signal and eliminate dead spots using the Linksys N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender (RE3000W). The RE3000W can be plugged into a standard wall outlet to bring wireless Internet connectivity to the far reaches of your home, with a range of up to 5,000 square feet. An Ethernet port allows you to establish a wired connection to a desktop or laptop computer or another Internet-capable device.
At a Glance:
- Single wireless band of 2.4 GHz for fast data transfer speeds
- Wi-Fi range of up to 5,000 square feet
- Ethernet port to create a wired connection
- Compatible with virtually any Wi-Fi router
Eliminate Dead Spots and Increase Wi-Fi Range up to 5,000 Square FeetWith the Linksys N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender (RE3000W), you can easily expand the range of your existing wireless Internet router. The device features a single wireless band of 2.4 GHz and can deliver data transfer speeds of up to N300 Mbps to extend your Wi-Fi. Simply plug the device into a standard wall outlet where you need Internet connectivity--say, an upstairs bedroom or office or another remote area of your home. The RE3000W repeats the signal from the router and redistributes it to reduce wireless dead spots.
Ethernet Port for Wired ConnectionIn addition to wireless connectivity, the RE3000W features a Fast Ethernet port, allowing you to establish a fast, secure wired connection to a desktop or laptop computer or virtually any other Internet-enabled device.
Quick and Easy Installation Setup1. Connect the power cable.
2. Plug in the range extender midway between your router and the area without Wi-Fi.
3. Wait for a solid light on the cover of the range extender. Then, on a computer, phone, or tablet, connect to the Wi-Fi network "Linksys Extender Setup."
Universally Compatible with Internet RoutersThe RE3000W is compatible with virtually any Wi-Fi router or gateway. Simply connect it to your current wireless network to enjoy Internet access on all your devices, from anywhere in your home.
System RequirementsThis product requires a wireless router or access point, as well as a Wi-Fi-enabled computer that has an Ethernet port and that runs the Microsoft Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1 or later, Windows 7, or Windows 8 operating system or the Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.8 or later, Snow Leopard 10.6.1 or later, Lion 10.7 or later, or Mountain Lion 10.8 or later operating system.
Package ContentsLinksys N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender (RE3000W), power cord, power connector cover, Ethernet cable, and quick installation guide.