This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Toshiba 16GB TransMemory USB 2.0 Flash Drive Item # 715644
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
|device connector type||USB 2.0|
|storage capacity||16 GB|
|operating system compatibility||Supported Operating Systems: Microsoft WindowsApple Mac OS|
|Product Name||16GB TransMemory USB 2.0 Flash Drive|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
16GB Transmemory USB 2.0 Flash Drive
Toshiba's TransMemory® family of USB 2.0 Flash Drives offers a convenient way to store and transport your photos, videos, music, and important files on the go. Works with devices that have a host USB port1, Toshiba's TransMemory® USB 2.0 Flash drives make it easy to transfer your digital content between various devices so you can share them with your family and friends quickly. Toshiba's TransMemory® drive is optimized for devices with USB 2.0 port for high speed data transfer. A password protection security software is also included with Toshibas TransMemory® drive to keep your data secured on the go.2 Also, Toshiba's TransMemory® drive is Plug & Play enabled for easy installation that is compatible with both Windows® and Mac® operating systems.
Simple Plug & Play operation. Works with devices that have a host USB port1
Compatible with both Windows® and Mac® operating systems
Conveniently and securely store personal documents, pictures and music
Sleek compact design for easy data transportIncludes downloadable security software with password protection for Windows® only2
USB bus powered. No external power is required.
Capacity: 16GBSize: 2" (L) X 0.25" (W) X 0.85" (H)
High Speed USB 2.0 certified
2-Year Limited WarrantyColor: White
1 Check with your device manufacturer for full compatibility
2 Security software is avaiable via down load and is compatible with windows only
- How can I keep my data secure on my 16GB Toshiba Transmemory USB Flash Drive?
- Storing important data files on a flash drive can be nerve-wracking, considering the size of the device. When using the Toshiba Transmemory, you can use a special security feature that comes with the device. Most flash drives don't offer this, so this is a great way to make sure your data is secure even if you lose the flash drive.
Thank you for submitting your question
- Ask questions relevant to this product.
- Provide as much detail as possible in your question.
- Write your question in English.
- Avoid asking about price and shipping information.
- Do not use obscenities, offensive, or vulgar language.
- Do not include information about other products or websites.
- Do not include personal information such as phone number.
Legal Guidelines for Question Submissions
- In submitting your Questions or other postings ("Questions"), you agree to the following guidelines:
- You grant Webcollage and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, and sub-licensable license to use, copy, display, distribute, modify, adapt, republish, translate, and publicly display the Questions (in whole or in part) and to incorporate the Questions into other works in any format.
- You may not submit any Questions that infringe any third party rights, that contain false or damaging information, or that are unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, violate any law, or are otherwise inappropriate.
- You may not submit Questions which contain advertisements, solicitations of business or spam, or which transmit any worms, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs.
- If you were compensated in exchange for submitting a Question, you are REQUIRED to disclose it in your Question. You are also required to disclose if you or a member of your household or immediate family member is an employee of the manufacturer of the product for which you are submitting a Question.