Day-Light Classic Bright Light Therapy System Item # 716062
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Specially designed bright light therapy lamp recommended by doctors as a treatment for Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) or the "winter blues"
- Used in clinical research for over 10 years and conforms to all standards set by light therapy experts.
- Provides the recommended 10,000 lux light dosage.
- Light source is delivered at an angle that mimics outdoor light.
- 100% UV-filtered for safety.
- 20 — 30 minutes each morning is all it takes to significantly improve energy levels and regulate sleep patterns for those who respond to light therapy.
- Can be used alone on adjustable legs or with the built-in, tilt-back stand, which also fits conveniently into standard carry-on luggage. Three compact fluorescent light tubes (4,000 Kelvin) deliver 10,000 lux at 12 inches for light therapy usage.
- Two-way switch allows alternative 2-bulb, 7,000 lux setting. Manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty.
|brand name||Day-Light Classic|
|light bulb included||yes|