- Home /
- Product Details
- 32 channel, real-time surveillance system. Monitor warehouses or multi-level office buildings.
- 32-channel DVR with real-time D1 resolution. Pre-installed 2TB hard drive capacity for storing surveillance footage. Supports 2 SATA HDD up to 3TB each.
- Multiple recording modes let you select one that fits your needs. Modes include motion detection, time schedule, alarm trigger and manual.
- RJ-45 connection lets you connect a router for remote monitoring. HDMI port for high-resolution viewing options.
- Free Q-See apps let you remotely view footage from anywhere. Access live or previously recorded video via iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ and Windows® phone devices.
- 16 weatherproof indoor/outdoor bullet cameras. Expandable system lets you connect up to 16 additional cameras (sold separately).
- CMOS color image sensor with 700 TV lines resolution. Produces sharp and clear video.
- Armed with 36 infrared LEDs for night vision recording. Records up to 100' in low light.
|DVR dimensions||18"H x 17"W x 15"D|
|Image Sensor Type||CMOS|
|display resolution||704 x 480|
|number of channels||32|
|remote control battery type||AAA|
|night vision distance||100 feet|
|remote control included||yes|
|hard drive capacity||2 TB|
|number of cameras included||16|
|lens size||4.6 mm|
|recording modes||alarm; manual; motion; scheduled|
|video quality||700 TV Lines|
|recording resolution||704 x 480|
|video input||component video|
|backup method||USB to flash drive|
|manufacturer||Digital Peripheral Solutions, Inc.|
|camera dimensions||4"H x 3"W x 8"D|
|cord length||60 feet (per camera) feet|
|viewing angle||50 - 70 degrees|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability