- 32 channel, real-time surveillance system. Monitor warehouses or multi-level office buildings.
- 32-channel DVR with real-time D1 resolution. Pre-installed 2TB hard drive capacity for storing surveillance footage. Supports 2 SATA HDD up to 3TB each.
- Multiple recording modes let you select one that fits your needs. Modes include motion detection, time schedule, alarm trigger and manual.
- RJ-45 connection lets you connect a router for remote monitoring. HDMI port for high-resolution viewing options.
- Free Q-See apps let you remotely view footage from anywhere. Access live or previously recorded video via iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ and Windows® phone devices.
- 16 weatherproof indoor/outdoor bullet cameras. Expandable system lets you connect up to 16 additional cameras (sold separately).
- CMOS color image sensor with 700 TV lines resolution. Produces sharp and clear video.
- Armed with 36 infrared LEDs for night vision recording. Records up to 100' in low light.
|DVR dimensions||18"H x 17"W x 15"D|
|display resolution||704 x 480|
|number of channels||32|
|remote control battery type||AAA|
|night vision distance||100 feet|
|remote control included||Yes|
|hard drive capacity||2 TB|
|number of cameras included||16|
|lens size||4.6 mm|
|recording modes||Alarm; Manual; motion; scheduled|
|total recycled content||0%|
|video quality||700 TV Lines|
|recording resolution||704 x 480|
|video input||component video|
|backup method||USB to flash drive|
|manufacturer||Digital Peripheral Solutions, Inc.|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|camera dimensions||4"H x 3"W x 8"D|
|cord length||60 feet (per camera) feet|
|viewing angle||50 - 70 degrees|
From the Manufacturer|
• 32 Channel DVR: Connect up to 32 surveillance cameras for extensive coverage
• 960H: Video is captured in the wider 960H (960x480 pixel resolution) on all channels
• 12 900TVL/960H High Resoluton Bullet & 4 1000TVL Dome Cameras: Capture quality video day or night with the versatility of two camera types
• Weatherproof cameras: for indoor and outdoor use
• 30 Frames Per Second Recording: Provides smooth, continuous and uninterrupted video for unsurpassed detail
• Remote Monitoring Via Free Q-See Apps: Gain peace of mind from anywhere using an iPhone, iPad, Android, or Android
• Start-Up Wizard: Ensures quick and simple setup
• Connect up to 16 more Cameras : Customize and expand the system by connecting up to 16 more
Cover every angle and know that what you’ve worked hard for is safe and sound with a 32 channel, real-time surveillance system from Q-See. The QT5132-16G2-2 is a high capacity system with 30fps recording for a thorough and effective coverage. Let this high resolution Q-See system watch over all corners of your warehouse and know what happens just as it happens. Easily protect your multi-level office building with just one system. No matter the need, this superb 32 channel system offers a solution.
The 16 cameras included in this package offer among the highest pixel count available in analog cameras The 16 cameras offer near HD clarity with 1280x960 pixels for excellent detail. These cameras, produce sharp, detailed images both day and night to ensure your entire property is clearly covered.
This DVR comes full of state-of-the-art features:
- Video is captured in real-time, wide-format, broadcast quality 960H (960x480 pixel resolution) for larger, wide-format images with less distortion and more detailed resolution.
- Q-See’s start-up wizard advances through the setup process step-by-step making complete protection quicker than ever.
- Real-time recording accommodates up to 30 frames per second on each of the 32 channels in order to produce smooth, continuous and uninterrupted video that reveals details not visible to the naked eye.
- 32 available channels for high capacity system that offers a thorough surveillance solution
As the frontrunner in innovation, Q-See is the trusted leader in surveillance solutions for home and business, delivering peace of mind anywhere, anytime.
960H ResolutionVideo is captured in real-time, wide-format, broadcast-quality 960H on each channel (960x480 pixel resolution at a rate of 30 frames per second per camera), which results in smooth, continuous video motion and a larger video image for improved recognition of people and objects.
High Resolution CamerasWith 900 and 1000 TV Lines of resolution and an effective pixel size of 1280x960, this camera duo goes above and beyond most analog cameras which makes monitoring your property easier or clearer. Each high-quality camera, encased in a sturdy metal housing, provides detailed, high-resolution video images that accurately capture the surroundings.
Remote MonitoringRest easy and keep an eye on your business from anywhere, 24/7 with remote monitoring.
• Access live and previously recorded video as well as the DVR’s settings
• Receive instant email alerts and snapshot images when motion is detected, or if video loss occurs.
• Allows up to 10 simultaneous users
• Dual-stream technology for reduced-bandwidth connections
• Includes free MyQ-See.com dynamic DNS URL
- Smart Phones: free Q-See apps available for iPhone, iPad, or Android
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and Mac OSX 10.7 & 10.8
- Internet Browsers: Internet Explorer, Safari (for Mac), Firefox(with IE plugin), and Chrome (with IE plugin). Free Multi-System Software allows DVR monitoring regardless of browser.
Start-Up WizardInstalling a surveillance system has never been easier with Q-See’s integrated Start-Up Wizard. The wizard is automatic and begins assisting you as soon as the DVR is powered up for the first time. The on-screen guide advances step-by-step to help ensure your DVR settings are optimized for your particular situation. Even configuring the remote monitoring features is now straightforward.
True 30 Frames Per Second (FPS) RecordingThis DVR records at a verified 30 FPS in D1 resolution allowing completely smooth playback with continuous motion in order to ensure every detail is captured.
Additional Camera Specifications
Quality Image SensorsExpect clear, crisp images day or night thanks to the quality camera sensors. The large 1/3” sensors on these cameras capture and process enough light to reproduce stunning recorded images.
Fixed Camera LensThe camera’s fixed 3.6mm (QM9902B) and 4.6 (QM1202D) lenses offer a 50°-55° field of view.
High Quality LEDsEach camera comes with high quality LEDS. The dome features 15 LEDs for up to 50ft of night vision and the bullet features 36 LEDS for up to 100ft of night vision
Standard 60ft CablesAll you need to set up your system is included. Each camera comes with 60 feet of cable for fast and easy setup. Extended cable lengths are also available.
Sturdy Mounting BracketsVersatile 3-axis brackets allow each bullet camera to be mounted to just about any surface, such as a wall, ceiling or flat surface, for precise positioning. The dome mounting hardware allows the camera to be mounted on walls or awnings for optimal visibility. The included mounts also prevent vandalism by fully protecting sensitive camera wires behind the hardware where they can be safely passed through walls.
Additional DVR Specifications
HDMI® Port for High Resolution Viewing.Connect to any 19” or larger TV or Monitor to take advantage of DVR’s crystal clear clarity with the HDMI® port and included standard HDMI® cable. For added convenience, the DVR also includes VGA and BNC connections for standard resolution viewing options.
Start-Up WizardSetting your system has never been easier! With the new Q-See integrated Start-Up Wizard, setting up your remote access and basic DVR settings is laid out with a straightforward on-screen guide. Easily configure and learn how to access your DVR from your computer browser. The wizard even helps you setup remote monitoring on your mobile device. The wizard is automatic and begins assisting you as soon as you power up the DVR for the first time.
2 TB Audio/Video Rated SATA Hard DriveA sturdy A/V rated, high capacity hard drive comes pre-installed with the DVR. The amount of footage you can save on the hard drive before needing to over-write footage will depend on the recording and resolution settings you select. The system can support 2 SATA hard drives of up to 3TB each.
Convenient BackupTransfer video files from the surveillance system to a PC, Flash Drive or USB Hard Drive in order to free-up space for new video while retaining important footage. This surveillance DVR also includes an eSATA port for high capacity back up options at faster speeds.
User-Friendly NavigationThe easy to use interface, along with the accompanying mouse and remote, make moving through menus a breeze.
Customizable Recording ModesWith four recoding modes to choose from, the DVR is easily customized to suit your individual surveillance recording needs
1. Record continuously: Manually start and stop recording
2. Schedule: Trigger recording to start and end at specific times with a daily timer
3. Motion: Trigger recording to start when motion is detected
4. Alarm: Link system to trigger from an external alarm (alarm not included)
Multiple Viewing OptionsView all cameras at once on a split-screen, or view 1 camera at a time on full screen mode with the option to cycle through each of the cameras at a customizable speed. You can also view the video feeds in a variety of grids ranging from 4 cameras at once all the way up to 32 cameras. This DVR offers Look Out display ports. Easily display the live feed of one camera on a single monitor for easy monitoring.
Easy Search OptionsIn order to easily pinpoint and event this DVR allows you to search recorded video by time, motion detection event, alarm triggered event
Zoom up to 2x When Viewing Live or Playing Back FootageNeed to zoom in or get a better look on a specific section of live or recorded video? This DVR offers 2x digital zoom on footage. Existing pixels are expanded to provide a larger view.
Additional System Specifications
• Bullet: 1/3” Aptina CMOS Image Sensor | Dome: 1/3” CMOS Image Sensor
• 3.6mm Bullet Camera Lens | 4.6mm DomeCamera Lens
• 36 IR LEDs on Bullet Cameras / 15 IR LEDs on Dome Cameras
• Weatherproof IP66 Rated Bullet & IP65 Rated Dome
• 3-Axis Mounting Bracket | Dome Mount
• BNC Camera Connections
• H.264 video compression
• Live Display Resolution and Frame Rate: 960H Resolution 960x480 (30FPS per cam)
• Recording Resolution: 960H (960x480)
• Frame Rate:9600FPS (30 FPS per channel)
• DVR Inputs/Outputs:
o Video In: 32 BNC In
o Video Out: 1 VGA, 1 HDMI®, 1 BNC out, 1 BNC Spot Out
o RJ-45 Router Connection to enable remote monitoring
o 2 USB ports (1 for backup and 1 for USB mouse)
o Alarm: 16 in, 1 out
o Audio: 4 RCA in, 1 RCA out
o RJ485: PTZ Support
• Supports 2 SATA HDD up to 3 TB each
1-Year Q-See Warranty & Lifetime Technical Support
(1) 32 Channel Real-Time D1 DVR (QT5132)
(1) Pre-Installed 2TB Hard Drive
(12) High-Resolution Bullet Cameras (QM9902B)
(4) High-Resolution Dome Cameras (QM1202D)
(16) 60ft BNC Cables
(4) 4-way power splitters and camera power adapter
USB Mouse and Remote Control
Standard HDMI® Cable
Quick Start Guide
Power supply for DVR
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability