About This Product
From the Manufacturer
The WorkForce Pro GT-S50 document image scanner offers an amazing value with its remarkable reliability, powerful performance and easy-to-use features. With a daily duty cycle of up to 1200 sheets, plus a 75-page feeder, it’s ready to tackle any task in busy office environments. Scan everything from business cards to rigid ID cards and documents up to 8.5x36.
The GT-S50 easily scans both sides of one sheet in just one pass — in color, grayscale or bi-tonal. It’s never been easier to electronically capture critical documents. Whether you need a faster way to access shared documents, a more affordable way to comply with government mandates or a better way to maintain the integrity of important documents, the GT-S50 is the perfect place to start.
Designed by Epson, a leader in digital imaging, the GT-S50 offers robust paper handling capabilities and quality you can depend on — all from a compact, desktop scanner.
User-definable scan jobs with LCD display
The Epson WorkForce Pro GT-S50 features 10 user-definable scan jobs for easy one-touch scanning including Scan to PDF. The Epson Event Manager software allows you to create customized scan jobs specifying resolution, file output type, image type and whether an image is saved to a file or launched into another application.
Unlike other scanners where scan jobs are displayed only as a number, the WorkForce Pro GT-S50’s 2 line x 16 character LCD displays scan jobs with job titles and settings making it easy to choose and start a scan.
Compatibility and integration with document management applications
In order to fit into any document management environment, the Epson WorkForce Pro GT-S50 both Epson Scan TWAIN and EMC Captiva ISIS drivers for compatibility with key document management standards and software applications. The WorkForce Pro GT-S50 has also been certified by Kofax, a leader in document imaging software.
Versatile high-speed scanning
The Epson WorkForce Pro GT-S50 features a 75-page automatic document feeder capable of scan speeds up to 25 ppm simplex, 50 ipm duplex (200 dpi, A4-size, Speed Priority scanning mode). With its dual CCD sensors, the WorkForce Pro GT-S50 is able to scan both sides of a sheet in just one pass.
The ADF can accommodate documents up to 8.5x36 inches including stacks of mixed sizes that can be automatically recognized and cropped. Adding to the versatility, the GT-S50 can scan business cards directly into the included NewSoft™ Presto!® BizCard software
The ADF can also scan plastic, embossed and rigid ID cards, capturing both sides of the card in a single pass. With the included carrier sheet, the GT-S50 can also scan receipts and other small or fragile documents.
Epson Imaging Technologies
The Epson scanner driver offers a host of innovative functions including automatic paper size detection, automatic hole-punch removal, automatic de-skewing, background color removal and much more.
ReadyScan LED light source
This energy-efficient light source uses less power, while offering greater productivity. And, there's no warmup required. Best of all, with no mercury included, this LED technology is better for the environment.Superior support and service
Each Epson WorkForce Pro GT-S50 is backed by exceptional service and support. The WorkForce Pro GT-S50 includes a one-year warranty with extended warranties and overnight exchange programs also available. The GT-S50 also features an affordable user-replaceable roller assembly to keep the scanner working at peak performance even in heavy workloads.
- Do more - 25 ppm, 50 ipm scan speeds; scans both sides of one sheet in just one pass
- Scan stacks of documents - 75-page Auto Document Feeder
- Tackle any task with versatile paper handling capabilities — scan business cards, rigid ID cards and documents up to 8.5x36 inches (accommodates different size documents all at one time)
- Get reliable performance — high-volume duty cycle of up to 1200 sheets per day
- Enjoy one-touch scanning — front control panel with up to 10 user-definable scan jobs including scan-to-PDF
- Rest easy with earth-friendly ReadyScanTM LED technology — no mercury, uses less energy, no warmup time
- Manage critical documents with included software — includes ISIS and TWAIN drivers plus PDF, OCR, document management and business card management software; Kofax VRS certified
- Save on office space — compact scanner fits in any environment
- Connect to your PC — compatible with Windows® and Macintosh®; Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connection
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability