Dell™ Inspiron 15 5567 Laptop, "Certified Open Box", 15.6" Screen, Intel® Core™ i5, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive, Windows® 10 Item # 718199
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
This powerful computer is equipped with 1TB of hard drive space, so you can load it with files. The Intel processor can run several programs at once, and the laptop easily connects to the Internet over a wireless network. The HD screen delivers vibrant images at a resolution of 1366 x 768.
- 15.6" HD screen offers resolution up to 1366 x 768 and features a TrueLife LED back lighting.
- Powered by Intel Core i5 processor. Get the speed you need.
- 8GB of memory is available. Expandable up to 16GB (additional memory sold separately).
- 1TB (1000GB) hard drive provides plenty of space for games, videos, music and more.
- Wireless (802.11ac) capability allows cable-free networking. Wired networking is also supported.
- Tray-load DVD drive reads and writes to DVDs/CDs.
- SD card reader for file transfers made fast and easy. Transfer your digital photos, music and other files from 3 types of memory cards (SD, SDHC and SDXC).
- Features 2 USB 3.0 ports for ultra-fast data transfers. USB 3.0 is up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0.
- USB 2.0 port delivers simple, reliable file sharing.
- Built-in widescreen HD webcam with a dual digital microphone array to converse with friends. Supports video resolutions up to 720p.
- Integrated stereo speakers are professionally tuned with MaxxAudio Pro to provide high-quality sound.
- Bluetooth® 4.2 technology lets you connect Bluetooth-enabled devices wirelessly.
- HDMI™ port lets you view videos and photos on your HDTV (HDMI cable is sold separately).
- Comes with a 1-year McAfee LiveSafe subscription.
- Runs on Windows 10 Home.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, the Intel Inside logo, Intel Core, Intel Atom, Celeron, Pentium and Pentium Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Terms & Conditions: Each Certified Open Box PC has passed a thorough Certification process. This PC has undergone a rigorous five-step certification process and has been restored to the original factory setting. All functions of the PC have been tested to ensure satisfactory operation. Products may show minor signs of use that affect cosmetic appearance, but have no impact on performance. If the product has a screen, it is intact and fully functional, with no visible blemishes in the viewing area. Certified Open Box PCs include the original parts and accessories, as well as the original box (or a suitable replacement).
- Warranty: Certified Open Box items are backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for returns and exchanges. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, furniture and technology items may be returned within 14 days, with all original packaging and the receipt for a refund, exchange, or credit. Manufacturer warranties vary across the manufacturers. Balance of manufacturer’s warranty may, or may not, be available. Please contact Dell Customer Service at 1-800-624-9896 for warranty inquires.
|audio hardware||Waves MaxxAudio|
|hard drive capacity||1 TB|
|hard drive type||hard drive|
|maximum memory capacity||16 GB|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||3.1 GHz|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|memory type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|operating system details||Windows 10 Home|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10|
|ports||USB 3.0; USB 2.0; HDMI|
|processor model||Intel Core i5|
|processor speed||3.1 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Core i5|
|Product Condition||certified open box|
|screen resolution||1366 x 768|
|screen size||15.6 in.|
|video hardware||Intel HD Graphics 620|
|wired connectivity||10/100 Ethernet|
|Show More ▾|