H&R Block® 16 Premium For Windows®, Download Version Item # 718307
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- H&R Block Premium includes everything customers need to easily complete federal and state taxes, with help every step of the way—including FREE tax advice, only from H&R Block.
- With an easy-to-use Q&A, H&R Block Premium searches for hundreds of deductions to get the biggest refund.
- The program is ideal for homeowners, investors, rental property owners, and self-employed Schedule C filers.
- It includes features only from H&R Block, such as built-in expertise, an H&R Block tax professional to represent customers in the event of an audit at no extra cost, and best of all: H&R Block's Maximum Refund Guarantee.
|additional requirements||Internet connection required for updates, state downloads, and e-file; Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8.2; Windows 10; Internet Explorer® 8 or higher; Mac OS X; Mac OS 10.6.8 or higher; Safari 5.1 or higher; 2X CD-ROM drive; Ink jet or laser printer; Speakers and sound card; 1024x768 SVGA color monitor|
|brand name||H& R Block|
|distributor||Arvato digital services Canada, Inc.|
|download size||49101 KB|
|minimum hard disk space||170 MB|
|publisher||HRB Digital, LLC|
|Web browser support||Internet Explorer® 8 or higher|
From the Manufacturer|
H&R Block Premium Tax Software provides everything homeowners, investors, rental property owners and self-employed Schedule C filers need to easily complete federal and state taxes. It includes FREE online chat with a tax professional and
in-person support in the unlikely event of an audit. With step-by-step guidance on more than 350 credits and deductions and tax calculators to help determine the cost basis of a home sale, dividend, gift and/or inheritance assets. H&R Block Premium
Tax Software is the ideal program to help complex tax filers get their maximum refund—guaranteed.
Self-Employed/Rental Property OwnersThe right choice for customers with complex tax situations, including rental property owners and self-employed filers. Easily complete federal and state returns with free unlimited expert tax advice every step of the way.
- Step-by-step Q&A and guidance on more than 350 credits and deductions
- Quickly import your W-2, 1099 and last year's personal tax return
- Easily import from TurboTax® and Quicken® software
- Itemize deductions with Schedule A
- Accuracy Review™ checks for issues and assesses your audit risk1
- Five free federal e-files for your personal return, and unlimited federal preparation and printing
- Reporting assistance on income from investments, stock options, home sales and retirement
- Guidance on maximizing mortgage interest and real estate tax deductions
- H&R Block DeductionPro® values and optimizes charitable donations
- One personal state program download included — a $39.95 value (State e-file available for $19.95 per return)
- Tax calculators to help determine the cost basis of sale, dividend, gift, and inheritance assets
- Advanced Schedule C guidance to maximize deductions for self-employment income
- Schedule E guidance for rental property income and expenses
Exclusively from H&R BlockChat with H&R Block’s tax pros and ask unlimited questions for free if you get stuck along the way.2
Your Refund Explained.Refund Reveal™ shows, in one simple snapshot, how and why your refund increases or decreases with each entry you make.
There For You.In the unlikely event of an audit, H&R Block will help you manage the process and represent you in person for free.3
Your Data’s Security.Data encryption technology with 24/7 security monitoring helps preven stolen identity refund fraud.
Product Sneak Peak
- 1 The audit risk assessment is not a guarantee you will not be audited.
- 2 You can ask our tax advisors unlimited questions at no extra cost during regular chat hours.
- 3 Free in-person audit representation is available only for clients who purchase and use H&R Block Tax Software to prepare and file their 2016 individual income tax return. Terms and restrictions apply; see www.hrblock.com for details.
- 4 Additional state programs are extra. Most state programs available in January; release dates vary by state.
- 5 State e-file not available in NH.